• 47

『 LOYALTY 』{ social media , irl }

『 LOYALTY 』
{ social media , irl }

MAEVE.HART POSTED.

liked by christophersturniolo, cora

liked by christophersturniolo, cora.lacey, matthewsturniolo, and 703k others.

maeve.hart, big bowling besties

tagged : cora.lacey , nicolassturniolo , christophersturniolo , lorelaisthebest , & matthew.sturniolo

view all 36k comments

christophersturniolo, the way we won ✌️🤪
maeve.hart, THE EMOJIS HWJVRHW
christophersturniolo, what about them? 🥺👉👈
maeve.hart, ew. literally stop it

user, i love bowling shoes

user, who's @lorelaisthebest
nicolassturniolo, cora's girlfriend 🥱
user, WHAT

nicolassturniolo, i still can't believe i trusted cora to get me the right shoes 🙄 they were TWO SIZES TOO SMALL
cora.lacey, it's not my fault you have big feet

user, why are we ignoring that nick said mae and chris kissed???

user, i hope lorelai is better than coraline

matthew.sturniolo, we should've vlogged this hangout
maeve.hart, yeah i'm sure everyone would have reacted GREATLY when they'd see me fall and bust my ass on the lanes
matthew.sturniolo, you shouldn't have been walking on the lanes
maeve.hart, I SLIPPED
matthew.sturniolo, excuses excuses

user, i wish we could've seen mae fall

cora.lacey, the best triple date ( that's actually a double date because one couple is brothers ) ever!!!
user, that's a lot to process

user, i feel like we always miss SO much drama between each of mae's posts

lorelaisthebest, we should hang out again soon

at first, lai wasn't exactly looking forward to hanging out with cora and everyone. she wasn't very happy with the way they ended things and would prefer to just keep everything in the past.

and then she texted.

what was she supposed to say? she couldn't decline her request. mainly because she's still attached to the person cora used to be. however, while bowling with her, she realized just how much she had missed her. she caught herself staring at cora more than she'd care to admit.

"bye lorelai!" nick yells, frantically waving at her as she gets into her car.

"bye!" lai yells back before closing her car door and starting the engine. today was a rollercoaster. but there were a few things that she was 100% sure of.

1: she definitely wants to hang out with that group again. it was certainly the most fun she's had in a long time.

2: cora is still just as amazing as before. just as kind. just as funny. and just as attractive. which would normally be a good thing — but lai has been trying to get her mind off of cora for years.

3: mae and chris are definitely in love but too scared to admit it to each other. everyone else could tell, though. and everyone else is clearly fed up with their denial.

"what do you want to do for your birthday this year?" nick asks mae and he flops down onto the couch beside her, shifting the cushion. "it has to be the best birthday ever so alice can see what she's missing."

"normally, i'd be agreeing with you." mae says, laying down on top of him before leaning her head on his lap. "but i'm sick of centering all of my decisions around her opinion of me. it doesn't matt if i'm purposely doing things to make her happy or to piss her — i'm sick and tired of it."

nick sits up, making mae's head fall off of him and smack the cushion. "i have an idea!"

"what?"

"a halloween party!" he shouts. "we can dress up in costumes since it's a few days before halloween! and we can just party the night away."

"great idea!" mae agrees. "i never got to go to parties when i was in high school. alice said that was her thing."

"horrible idea." matt intervenes, walking into the living room with his arms crossed. "who else will we invite other than the group we hung out with today?"

"everyone!!" nick cheers. "people from high school, family, friends, everyone."

"are you sure you want random people in our house?" matt asks.

"they won't be random people." nick retaliates. "they'll be the people we invite."

"well it's not your party, nick." matt snaps. "it's mae's. she should invite who she wants to invite and we will do what she wants to do."

"i agree with nick." mae says. "i want to have a birthday party with the people i love and care about."

"so the decision has been made." nick says happily. "we're having a party!!"

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧.˚ₓ
a/n : have you guys seen the umbrella academy? bc i just recently binge watched it and im OBSESSED