Prologue: Betrayal and Adoption

(A young boy named Nathaniel is seen on his way home carrying some gifts.)

Nathaniel: I really hope they like these gifts

(As he manages to get in the house, he notices there's seemingly nobody.)

Nathaniel: Hello? Anybody in there?

(Nobody is heard.)

Nathaniel: Oh well... I better get to my room and try a surprise.

(As he goes to his room, he hears some moaning sounds.)

Nathaniel: What the hell?

????: Harder, Victor.

Nathaniel: Victor?

Victor: You're so tight, Ms. Forger.

(Nathaniel gets close to the room where the moans are heard, and as he slowly opens the door, he sees something heartbreaking. His mother Yor and his girlfriends Marin, Nagatoro, Uzaki, Anjou, Takagi, Komi and Micchon are having sex with his bully Victor Adam.)

Yor: I really don't know why I gave birth to that mistake.

Victor: Why don't you disown him then?

Yor: I'll think about it, until then, pound my ass hard.

Victor: (smirks) As you wish.

(Marin, Nagatoro, Uzaki, Anjou, Takagi, Komi and Micchon take turns kissing Victor while he claims Yor. Nathaniel gets saddened, and decides to leave a note before throwing the gifts on the ground and storming off.)

(Timeskip)

(Nathaniel is seen running nonstop as tears fall from his eyes. Suddenly a vine grabs him and he turns to see Poison Ivy.)

Poison Ivy: My my

Poison Ivy: My my... what is a young boy like you doing here?

Nathaniel: (in mind) Sorry, father... I guess this is how I die.

(Suddenly a heat vision cuts the vine, and then someone saves him. It's none other than Kal-El, or as people in the world know him... Superman.)

Nathaniel: (shocked) Huh? Superman?