Chapter 24: Blades and Durendal vs Goda

(Makoto and Tadano are seen heading to Atlantis.)

Tadano: I just hope Arthur welcomes us with open arms.

Makoto: Unless the parademons decide to break into Atlantis first.

Tadano: Considering this Darkseid guy will not hesitate to send them there.

(As they arrive in Atlantis they suddenly see a girl ready to face the atlanteans, and Tadano recognizes her.)

Tadano: Great, it's my ex...

Makoto: Irene... I knew she was nothing but trouble.

(Then they see the OOO Driver.)

Makoto: The OOO Driver? Where did she get it?

Tadano: It could only be The Light. They don't accept defeat so easily.

(Irene then inserts the three core medals into her driver and scans them.)

Irene: (smirks) Henshin!

MUKADE! HACHI! ARI! GODA! GODA! GO~DA!

(She becomes Kamen Rider Goda and starts attacking the Atlanteans. she slashes seven of them before turning to see Tadano and Makoto.)

Goda: So

Goda: So... you showed up.

Tadano: I should've known you would turn to Savage for help, considering that Naoto killed Victor.

Goda: Shut up! If you and your friends just left that school, none of this would have happened. This is all your fault!

Tadano: (pulls out a book) YOU dumped me for him! You have yourself to blame.

KING LION DAISENKI!

(He places the book in his driver and prepares to transform.)

NAGARE BATTOU!

Tadano: Henshin!

RHYMING! RIDING! RIDER! JUOH RAIOU! RISING! LIFULL! KING LION DAISENKI! SORE SUNAWACHI HOUGEKI NO SENSHI!

Blades: I swear on Suiseiken Nagare that I shall protect.... the people that I love!

(Blades charges at Goda and slashes her.)

Goda: Curse you, piece of trash!

(Blades overpowers Goda, who tries to slash him, but gets slashed. She then opens her claws.)

Goda: I'm not done yet!

(Goda then viciously attacks Blades while Makoto prepares to transform.)

OCEAN HISTORY!

KONO GUNJOU NI SHIZUNDA INOCHI GA IMA WO MO TSUMUGU KIZAMA RETA REKISHI.

OCEAN HISTORY!

Makoto: Henshin!

KAIJI GYAKKAI! TOKI WA, TOKI WA, TOKI WA TOKI WA TOKI WA TOKI WA! WARENARI! OCEAN HISTORY~! OCEAN BASSHĀN!

(Makoto becomes Kamen Rider Durendal.)

Durendal: Let's do it!

(Durendal teleports in front of Goda and strikes Goda, preventing her from dealing another blow.)

Goda: You too?

(Then a boom tube opens up and several parademons come out.)

Goda: It looks like some backup has arrived.

Blades: You won't get away with this!

(Blades then pulls out some books and places them on his King Lion Booster.)

ONE! READING! JACKUN TO DOMAMENOKI! TWO! READING! BREMEN NO ROCK BAND! THREE! READING! KOBUTA 3KYOUDAI! LIONIC BURST!

(Blades launches comets of violet-green energy from his King Lion Cannon, and they hit Irene, reverting her to normal.)

Irene: It's not over yet, I assure you that.

(Suddenly she gets stabbed by none other than Aquaman himself.)

Aquaman: Go to hell, invader!

(Durendal helps the Atlanteans to fend off the invasion as the screen fades out.)