Chapter 4: Saber vs Blockbuster,Count Vertigo and Black Adam

(After getting his revenge on his former mother and his exes, Nathaniel could finally relax as he knows he won't have to worry about them anymore.)

(He is currently seen reading a book as Zatanna and Rocket get fascinated by his reading.)

Zatanna: Who knew he was so wise with words...

Rocket: I didn't know he liked to read.

(As he keeps reading, Miss Martian comes in.)

Ms. Martian: Sorry to interrupt your reading, Nathaniel... but we have a problem.

Nathaniel: Huh? What kind of problem.

Ms. Martian: Blockbuster is attacking Metropolis.

Nathaniel: Another attack?

Ms. Martian: Conner, Dick, Wally and Aqualad are trying to stop him, but I don't think they will make it.

Nathaniel: (gets up) I will save them. I promise.

(Then Nathaniel places the Seiken Swordriver in his waist and pulls out the Brave Dragon Wonder Ride Book.)

BRAVE DRAGON!

(He places the Wonder Ride Book in the Seiken Swordriver, and then pulls out the Kaenken Rekka.)

REKKA BATTOU!

Nathaniel: Henshin!

BRAVE DRAGON! REKKA ISSATSU! YUKI NO RYUU TO KAENKEN REKKA GA MAJIWARU TOKI, SHINKU NO TSURUGI GA AKU WO TSURANUKU!

KAENKEN REKKA!

(He becomes Kamen Rider Saber and leaves the base as Zatanna and Rocket follow him.)

(Timeskip)

(Superboy, Robin (Dick Grayson), Aqualad and Kid Flash (Wally West) are seen fighting Blockbuster, who brings them down easily. Suddenly Saber comes in and slashes him. The villain then punches him and lifts a rock before throwing it at Saber, who manages to dodge it. The Kamen Rider then activates his Wonder Ride Book again.)

BRAVE DRAGON!

Saber: Dragon Wonder!

(The Brave Dragon comes out and easily brings Blockbuster down.)

Robin (Dick Grayson): (turns to Saber) You're pretty good at that.

(Suddenly the heroes feel a headache, and everyone turns to see Count Vertigo.)

Vertigo: You're really crafty, new hero