Chapter 3: Revenge is Served

Previously in "A Betrayed Boy Who Became a Hero"

Nathaniel: (pulls out his driver) Then I guess I won't need to hold back.

SEIKEN SWORDRIVER!

(Nathaniel pulls out a book.)

BRAVE DRAGON!

(He places it on his driver and pulls out the sword.)

REKKA BATTOU!

Nathaniel: Henshin!

BRAVE DRAGON! REKKA ISSATSU! YUKI NO RYUU TO KAENKEN REKKA GA MAJIWARU TOKI, SHINKU NO TSURUGI GA AKU WO TSURANUKU!

KAENKEN REKKA!

(Everyone is shocked by seeing Nathaniel becoming Kamen Rider Saber.)

Saber: I will decide this story's ending!

(Kamen Rider Saber prepares to fight his former mother and his exes.)

Deathstroke: (glares) You...

Artemis: (eyes widen) That's crazy.

(At LexCorp, Lex Luthor is seen watching the scene.)

Lex: That's... Saber!

(Back to Saber, he prepares to fight as she slashes his exes without giving them a chance to defend themselves. Yor throws her two knifes at him, but he dodges one and deflects the other, sending it right back at her, stabbing her chest.)

Deathstroke: So much for unwanted family meeting. (sighs) I actually have to do everything myself!

(Deathstroke draws his machinegun and starts shooting, but Saber deflects them all and sends a flaming slash at him, sending the mercenary sprawling.)

Saber: This is my power!

(Then both Saber and Deathstroke charge at each other, but the former overpowers the latter. Out of a sudden, Clayface shows up.)

Saber: You're kidding me!

Clayface: Give up! It's already begun! No one can stop it! Whatever you do, your ending is written

(Clayface tries to hit Saber, who dodges each of his attacks.)

Saber: Didn't I say that before? I will decide this story's ending!

(Saber places the Kaenken Rekka in his Seiken Swordriver.)

HISSATSU DOKUHA!

(He pulls it out again.)

REKKA BATTOU! BRAVE DRAGON! ISSATSU GEKI! FIRE!

Saber: Kaen Juujisan!

(Saber summons a red flaming dragon that circles Clayface before performing a series of repeated slashing attacks while bouncing off the dragon, rising up towards the sky in the process.)

Rocket: (excited) This is totally...

Zatanna: (excited) Amazing.

(Then they run to tackle Saber into a hug.)

Saber: Raquel? Zatanna?

Kid Flash (Wally West): To think he could become such thing.

(Back to LexCorp.)

Lex: So this is the power of Kamen Rider Saber. Soon the other might make their moves as well.

(Back to Saber, he sees the Justice League coming, and reverts back to Nathaniel before turning back at his former mother and his exes, giving them a cold glare.)

Nathaniel: Let this be a lesson. Never betray anyone's trust, or karma's gonna come collect your debt.

(Then Nathaniel and the Team are about to leave, but Batman speaks.)

Batman: Explain yourselves!

Nathaniel: This is my fault, Batman. I found some unwanted guests and lost it.

(Superman aproaches Yor and the girls, glaring at them.)

Superman: So you're the ones who broke him, huh?

Yor: Do we look like we...

Superman: (stern) SILENCE!

(Yor and the girls get scared of Superman, and then Batman comes in.)

Batman: (glares) You're lucky we came in time. Or else your former son would already have crossed the line.

(Nagatoro tries to act brave, but Batman glares at her and...)

Batman: Boo.

(Nagatoro yelps and runs into a wall and then she passes out. Then a police officer comes in.)

Officer: Very well, girls. Instead of arresting you, we'll place your pictures at our Wall of Shame.

(Then two officers come in, bringing the Wall of Shame.)

Officer: (points at the left area) These are the ones who got themselves involved in a crime... (points at the middle) These are the ones who committed a crime... (points at the right area) and the members of the Legion of Doom. (pulls out a camera) Now say cheese.

(The Officer takes the pictures of Yor and each of Nathaniel's exes and place them in the Wall of Shame.)

Officer: We have a "Two Strikes" Rule in Metropolis. If you dare put your feet here again, it'll be Strike Two, and you'll be arrested.

(Then everyone leaves as Yor and the girls look down in shame as now they might be classified as criminals.)