Chapter 14: In Atlantis

(After the second defeat of the Villainous Riders, Nathaniel and his old friends have finally reunited.)

Nathaniel: From now on, we are the new Sword of Logos. And we're here for only one goal.

Tadano: What could it be?

Nathaniel: We will help the Justice League to destroy the nefarious Light, the Legion of Doom, and other threats.

Naruto: Very well.

Gojou: The gang is finally reunited.

Najimi: As long as we stand together, we'll defeat anyone.

Nishikata: We will protect our loved ones.

Naoto: And save the world.

S. O. L.: YEEEEEAH!

????: Wow, now THAT'S what I call a friendly reunion.

(The Sword of Logos turns to see Noah and Aqualad.)

Nathaniel: Oh, hey Noah. What brings you and Jackson here?

Aqualad: There's someone in Atlantis who would like to see you, Nathan.

Nathaniel: I thought atlanteans didn't...

Aqualad: Welcome surface dwellers? That was a long time before Arthur claimed the throne of Atlantis.

Noah: Hmm... I see...

Makoto: Of all places I could've taken Najimi to a date...

Noah: You know... I met someone who has the same name as you.

Makoto: Did he have a sister?

Noah: Well, technically he does... wait, you lost yours?

Makoto: When I refused to help the League of Shadows to destroy Gotham, Ra's Al Ghul and his men killed my family, even my sister.

Naruto: (stern) The nerve of those bastards. They're no different from that sad excuse of a clan I was unfortunate to be part of.

Noah: Wait, you're an Uchiha?

Naruto: (looks down) Unfortunately.

Noah: This world is getting weirder. Tadano and other anime protagonists as Kamen Riders, an parallel version of my friend who lost everything, and now Naruto as an Uchiha instead of an Uzumaki?

Aqualad: Things couldn't be weirder...

(Timeskip)

(The new Sword of Logos is seen along with Noah, Kaira and Aqualad as they arrive in Atlantis. Then two people come in.)

????: You must be Aqualad's new teammates

Nathaniel: Yes, my name is Nathaniel Lane-Kent. These are Tadano Hitohito, Wakani Gojou, Naoto Haichiouji, Osana Najimi, Makoto Fuwa, Yuuki Izumi, Nishikata, Shinichi Sakurai, Noah and Kaira.

S. O. L./Noah/Kaira: (bow) Hi!

????: I am Garth Bernstein, but you can call me Tempest. And this is Tula, also known as Aquagirl.

 And this is Tula, also known as Aquagirl

Aquagirl: Hello. (sees Nathaniel) So you're Nathaniel.

Nathaniel: (blushes) Hello.

(Aquagirl giggles by seeing Nathaniel blush as both Najimi and Makoto try their best to not laugh.)

Tadano: (glares at Najimi) You and your boyfriend, don't even try to laugh!

Najimi/Makoto: Sorry.

Tadano: (sigh) Idiots...

Aqualad: (monotone) Literally...

Aquagirl: Come on, we'll show you around our kingdom.

(Then the heroes follow her, not knowing that both Ocean Master and Black Manta are watching them.)

Ocean Master: Since our Kamen Riders can't defeat those heroes...

Black Manta: It's up to us to do it, and besides, if you want something done... you do it yourself!

(Ocean Master nods as he and Black Manta wait for an opportunity to attack.)

(Meanwhile at LexCorp, Lex Luthor is seen watching as his employees build four drivers and four progrisekeys.)

Luthor: (stern) Quickly, idiots! (sighs) We already lost one of ours, and now we must take out one of theirs!

(Luthor then walks away with a frustrated expression.)

Luthor: Like the Justice League and their covert team weren't enough... But I will defeat you, Superman... even if it's the last thing I do!

(Chapter Ends)