Chapter 23: Sabela vs Gilotina

(Wonder Woman, Black Canary and Hawkgirl are seen with Najimi in Themyscira.)

Najimi: So this is Themyscira?

Wonder Woman: Yes, and the amazons here have some sacred codes, and one of them is "No Men Allowed".

Black Canary: I heard that you won various tournament before leaving.

Wonder Woman: Discretely. My mom would never let me fight anyone.

Hawkgirl: She must have been more strict than the people in Thanagar.

Najimi: How bad are the Thanagarians?

Hawkgirl: They tried to take over the Earth once. And I used to be with them...

Najimi: So much for treachery...

Wonder Woman: Yeah, anyway... back to the topic. The main reason I left was because of the first man I've ever met.

Black Canary: His name is Steve Trevor! He used to be a member of the U.S. Army when he crashed close to this place.

Najimi: I see...

(Suddenly a boom tube opens, and a horde of Parademons come out.)

Black Canary: Holy Shit!

Najimi: I guess this asks for drastic measures.

(Najimi prepares to transform.)

KONCHUU DAIHYAKKA!

NOROSHI KAISEN!

Najimi: Henshin!

FLYING! SMOG! STING! STEAM! KONCHUU CHU DAHIYAKKA! TAYUTAU KISSAKI!

(She becomes Kamen Rider Sabela, and prepares to fight the parademons. The amazons help Sabela and the female Justice League members against the Parademons. Suddenly one of the Female Furies, namely Gilotina comes in.)

Gilotina: You dare defy Lord Darkseid?

Sabela: Your master shall not rule this world!

(Sabela charges at Giotina who charges back while the other women fend off the Parademons. Their swords clash, but Sabela overpowers Gilotina, kicking her away. Some parademons charge at her, but she disappears like smoke and reappears to kill each of them before proceeding to attack Gilotina.)

Gilotina: Ugh... how can an Earthling be that strong?

(Sabela doesn't reply as she prepares to finish Gilotina.)

NOROSHI MUCHUU! INSECT SHOT!

Sabela: Shot Insect!

(Sabela manifests energy butterfly from her back and flies into the air before also sprouting eight mechanical spider legs. She then then launches a magenta energy slash from the Eneiken Noroshi, followed by gold energy slashes from each of the spider legs. The magenta and gold energy slashes combine before striking Gilotina, who screams in pain.)

Gilotina: I failed... Lord Darkseid...

(Gilotina explodes while the other heroines and the amazons manage to kill the parademons.)

Wonder Woman: That's all of them... for now.

????: Who knew a member of the Sword of Logos would show up.

(Sabela turns to see Donna Troy, also known as Troia.)

Troia: It looks like the legends are true after all

Wonder Woman: Sister...

Troia: It looks like this Darkseid guy doesn't understand the words "privacy" or "holy territory".

Black Canary: What to expect from the one who calls himself a God.

Troia: You have a point.

Najimi: (in mind) I wonder how the others are doing...

(As the screen fades out, the Logo of Kamen Rider Sabela is stamped on it.)