Please...

Gulf's POV

It was another weekend in May.

I was in a bar, drowning the fourth shot of my second set as another girl came to me, joining the crowds that were already formed. I paid no attention to them. None of them is appealing enough for me. Nevertheless, I let them grinds on me, swinging their bodies while they keep whispering seductive thing or kissing my skin.

I tilted my head as I down the eighth shot, instantly feeling pairs of lips kissing down my neck. I sighed heavily, taking my time to think as to why I'm back at this place. Ah yeah, I remember now. I got nothing to do, people give up on me, and my life is a huge chaotic mess. Now that I remember my reason, I don't know if I should laugh or cry. I'm done with crying, so I guess I'll just laugh.

The girls instantly stopped their movement, looking at me weirdly as I laugh at nothing in particular.

I grabbed my Sex on the Beach, grasping them in my hand but not downing it just yet. Instead, I splashed them carelessly, drenching the girls around me. They shrieked out loud, instantly shooting me glares before finally leaving me alone.

Who gives a fuck if it was rude? They failed at pleasing me. Hell, they didn't even steal my attention. They were just desperate anyway, but sad for them that this dick that they want so much wasn't up for a pussy tonight. Or at all honestly.

I grabbed my ninth shot and drown them in a heartbeat, feeling the liquid burnt my throat as it brought me higher and higher. I've drunk 9 shots with a glass of cocktail and it was such a miracle that my brain was still working. I grabbed my fifth shot from the second tray (or should I say 10th instead?) shot, pulling it closer to me and circling my finger around the glass' mouth.

I felt someone's burning gaze on me from afar, I've felt it for quite some time, to be honest, but I'm too lazy to turn around. As I waited for them to confront me, I played with the glass in front of me lazily. I don't want attention only, I want an intervention too. I've got plenty of attention from those thirsty sluts, I want something more.

I suddenly felt a presence beside me, but I kept my attention towards the glass. I know he's the person, the burning gaze felt the same, but I wanna play a bit and see how desperate he wants me. He called the bartender and his voice was soft but full of demand as he ordered a Long Island Iced Tea. I waited again for him to make the move, finally drowning my shot as sensually as possible. I gulped it slowly, making sure to tilt my head back so my neck was on full display. I caught his smirk from the corner of my eyes, along with his effort to move his stool closer to me.

I paid him mercy and gracefully turn my head towards him, a knowing but innocent smile made its way onto my face, making the (I think) older man returned it with a wider smirk.

"I like your Kobain shirt," I said as softly as I could.

"Thanks," The man said, but his gaze never fluttered as it remained intense while the smirk just grew wider.

"Is there... something on my face?" I asked carefully, knowing fully well that my face is totally fine.

"No,"

"Oh? Is there something on my shirt then?" I asked, checking my shirt and 'accidentally' opening another button. His eyes burnt my chest, internally making me smirk and yelled out in victory.

"There is actually," the greek god finally said.

"Is that so? Was it some lipstick? I was crowded by girls minutes ago,"

"There's some, but that's not the problem."

"What's it then?" I asked again, making sure my voice was as smooth as silk though the words were slightly slurred. He stood up from his stool, leaning close to my face, slightly hovering above me making his lips stand so close to mine that I can smell how sweet he is.

"I think the shirt is on the way, I bet you would look better without it," He whispered seductively. Damn, this man clearly knew how to get me up.

"Yeah? What would you do if it was off then?"

"So many that I lost count. Bet you would love that, wouldn't you?" His gaze was intense, locking his gaze with mine, trapping me under his spell. Oh, how I love how dominant he could get. Let's see how far this could go.

"I don't know what you mean, mind telling me?"

"Playing it innocent, aren't we, princess?"

"Um... no,"

"Sure thing, babe. Come here, lemme tell you."

He pulled himself off of me, pulling me onto his lap. I could feel his hardening member under me and if I wasn't putting this act, I would have moaned out loud already.

He grabbed his beverage, pushing it carefully towards my lips, he twirled the straw on my bottom lip, teasing me with his intense gaze. I pulled out my best innocent eyes, looking up at him curiously when I clearly know what he was trying to do. He pushed the straw on my bottom lip, motioning for me to take a sip. I did as tell, locking my gaze with his, as I hollowed my cheek and drink from the straw, bathing my eyelashes 'innocently' before I pulled the straw out, a string of saliva dangled between me and the straw. I stuck my tongue out, seductively licking my lips.

His face broke into a proud smile, carefully putting the glass down before he leant to me again.

"I think you know what I'm talking about, don't you, princess?" I dropped my hands around his neck as I watched his eyes flickering between my eyes and my lips. I bit my bottom lip teasingly, glancing into his eyes with an innocent smile. His hand found my bum, giving it a sudden squeeze causing a quiet moan to leave my mouth.

"You like that, baby?" I shyly nodded my head, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck. He pulled my face away from his neck, shaking his head in amusement with a smirk on his face.

"You want more?" He asked, squeezing my bum more firmly. I moaned out loud, tilting my head back drunkenly.

"Please..."

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

First chapter is out!!!

Hello there, so so happy to be back
Hope you enjoy this one

Thoughts so far??

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻