Oh, well...

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Ready for the last chapter??
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

"Finally," I huffed out as I finished the icing. I turned around to see Mew smiling fondly at me, the same twinkled from years ago still present in his eyes.

"What?" I bashfully asked. Even after two decades and 3 years of being together, I was still a blushing mess every time Mew looked at me like that.

"Nothing, I'm just admiring the view." He stepped forward to give me a chaste kiss on my lips, before pulling away with an even wider smile. His hands stayed on my waist though as we just stood there and stared into each other's eyes.

"You go fresh up and I'll clean this. Call Mika down as well once you're done, yeah?"

"Are you sure?" I asked as I clung my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, your dad and the other gonna be here soon, better be ready,"

"But what about you?"

"I could just change my shirt and I'll be fine, you got icing all over the place, love," Mew chuckled as he licked some from my cheeks, causing me to blush again.

"Alright, alright, I'll see you in a bit,"

"Don't miss me too much,"

"I won't, daddy," I said winking teasingly at him before teleporting myself to our room. Yeah, the kink was still there too.

I quickly get rid of my clothes, before hopping onto the shower. I was thinking about using my power so I could speed things up, but then I remember Mew was cleaning up our messes downstairs and it would be weird if Mika were down there way too early. No, we did nothing sexual, it was just complete chaos because we were being the "mature" person we are while cooking.

I scrub and shave, taking my sweet time there before coming out of the bathroom an hour later.

I threw some casual clothes on, just a black sleeveless tee, a white shirt with some marker decoration on it, and my black skinny jeans. I contemplate whether I should use my black heeled boots or my silver one, but ended up using the white boots anyway.

I combed my long hair with my fingers, not bothering to tame it with any hair product or whatsoever. I feel like I look pretty decent for today's event. And I gave Mew more than enough time to clean up. He was probably already waiting for us downstairs.

I stepped out of our room and stalked down the hallway towards Mika's room.

Much to my surprise, I heard some "noises" from inside. Was he... doing stuff there? But the voice was way too high-pitched for it to be Mika. Wait, did he get someone there? But I don't recall letting anybody in today?

Dammit! Should I knock or just burst right in?
It would be awkward to be caught wet-handed, but if I let him be it would be wrong for me too since I'm his parents.

Fuck it! I'm bursting in.

I bust the door opened, gasping instantly at the sight right in front of my eyes.

"PA!!!"

"Mika, I- I-"

"Please don't tell, dad! I'll explain, I swear."

"I- Uh, just, tidy up. And you, what are you doing here?"

"Testing my magic?" The oh-so-familiar boy said.

"Magic, my ass. Go back to where you came from! Unless you want some problems too, I'm pretty sure you got some explaining to do as well."

"Y-yes, Sir,"