Does that mean...

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I don't think it would change anything," I said, sighing heavily before making my way to the bed. Mew followed me instantly, taking a sit just right beside me. He carefully takes my hand in his, fidgeting with the fingers almost nervously.

"I... I admit that you have a point there, but I do think that perhaps... just maybe, things wouldn't be this tense between us. I told you, Bii, I didn't come all the way here just because of your dad's order, even if he didn't order me to do so, I know I would find you somehow, someway, and I meant it, babe. Yes, you may have gone through a lot in your past, but your past doesn't define who you are today. The Gulf that I know today is the most wonderful person I've ever met. If it was someone else, I would probably have already gotten beaten to a pulp when I brought up the truth. But you, no you didn't. You told me to leave as gently as your, no offence, unstable mind could during that time. You even did it to prevent saying things that you would probably regret later. You're amazing, Gulf and even though you've gone through so much, you still have tons of things in you."

"But, Mew..."

"I knew your past, Bii. Even though you've never said a thing about it, I knew. And honestly, I don't give a fuck. You're still the Gulf Kanawut I met at the bar that night, my princess, my Bii. I'm sorry that I left you hanging a few nights ago, I guess I was... stunned. No one has ever confessed their love to me as you did. I was too astonished to think straight and I panic. I told you to not trust me yet but then, you fall for me, hard and fast. I'm not blind, nor am I oblivious, I saw it and I kind of guess it, but when you confessed, it just feels more real, you know. I was... I am so scared that if I didn't tell you right away, you would think I betray you if I tell you later on in our relationship. I... I don't want you to think that even at the beginning of our relationship I already hold so many secrets from you. I guess... I just don't want to think that I didn't trust you or something. I'm afraid that I might break you, you know. I don't want you to go through what you've been through all over again. But I think I let my fear get the best of me. And for that, I deeply apologise."

I could feel tears brimming in my eyes, falling one by one down to my cheeks as he explained himself to me. How could I be so selfish? How could I be so ignorant and not think about his feeling? I felt so stupid right now, so embarrassed that I couldn't even face him. I hid my face in his chest; gripping onto his hand tightly as I let myself broke down.

"Hey, shh... why are you crying? I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to make you cry,"

"I'm so stupid,"

"What? No, you're not,"

"So selfish, so ignorant, I'm sorry,"

"Gulf, what are you talking about? You're none of those things,"

"But I am, Mew I am! I didn't think about your feeling because I was too busy thinking about mine. I ignored your opinion. I jumped to a conclusion without knowing your side of the story. I'm so sorry, Mewwie,"

"Bii, you got nothing to be sorry about. It was my fault, okay? I didn't talk it out with you and instead, I panic and drop something huge to you. I acted like I didn't acknowledge your feeling and I brush it off like it was nothing when internally, I was freaking out. I should've known better with your trust issues and everything, I should've been glad and feel lucky that even with the things you've been through you still trust me, a lot. I'm so sorry, love. I truly didn't mean too,"

"But I shouldn't have assumed things and conclude it without hearing your explanation. That was so low of me for doing so,"

"I don't blame me, you shouldn't have blame yourself too,"

"I'm still sorry though,"

"It's fine, I got you, Bii."

He hugged me tighter, carefully bringing me onto his lap. I curled myself instantly, burying my face in the crook of his neck. It was mostly silent, aside from my occasional sob and hiccups. He held me patiently, rocking us side to side gently.

I pulled my body away from him slightly, looking up at him who was already looking down at me. A soft smile plastered on his face, his eyes held nothing but tenderness.

"Does that mean..."

"Yes, Bii."

"For real?"

"Yes, Bii, for real"

"Oh my god, I can't believe this finally happening!"

"Well baby, you should since this is happening," He lamely joked.

"Mew, not the time,"

"No?"

"No, just lemme be happy for a sec, for fuck sakes"

"You're so cute, why do you even want me?"

"Me? Cute? Why, thank you Mr Perfectly Perfect," I sassed him as I flipped my imaginary long hair with a smug smile on my face.

"Eh? I'm not perfect?"

"Then what are you? Wonderful? Amazing? Flawless? Because to me, they're just the same."

"I'm Mew, duh."

"I demand a breakup!"

"No, you wouldn't,"

"I would if you don't stop with that lame-ass dad jokes,"

"Alright, alright, I'll stop,"

"Good," I said, smiling in victory. I pecked his lips lightly, before nuzzling my face back into the crook of his neck.

"Is that all I got? Just a quick peck, really?"

"What? Do you expect something more?"

"I can't believe my boyfriend is so amazing. Day one and I'm already tortured. Thank you very much,"

"Woah, Mister, I think you need to tone down the sass if you want something more,"

"Sure, Bii, whatever you say,"

"Can we go back to sleep now? I feel sleepy again"

"Course we can, baby. Come on,"