Hotness mixed with hotness

"You came here really often, didn't you?" A voice asked, startling me. I turned my body around, seeing a smugly-smirking Mew.

"Mew, you scared me!"

"Sorry, flower. I didn't think you'd be that deep in thought."

"Whatcha doin' here anyway?"

"It's a club, what am I supposed to do here aside from drinking and dancing?" Mew said with a "duh" laugh.

"Err... You're right, no need for the sass though"

"The real question is, what are you doing here?"

"Just the usual I guess; get drunk, dance, find a good fuck if I'm lucky or I'll just go home," I said, shrugging carelessly before I drank my whiskey. Mew suddenly turn silent, watching me cautiously but his eyes were empty as if he wasn't here.

"Mew, you okay?" I asked, waving my hand in front of his face. He shook his head rapidly, looking at me with pure confusion.

"Sorry, what's it?"

"I was just asking, are you okay?"

"Oh, uh... yeah, I guess I am, why?"

"You just doze off after I answer your question"

"Oh... was just thinking, nothing big,"

"Wanna share?"

"Not really, don't you... don't you have college or something? Like I mean, you're always here almost every night,"

"Apparently, no. I didn't finish college because it just wasn't my thing, I don't have a job because I don't wanna have an office type of job so I don't bother at all."

"But you live on your own? How do you manage to survive?"

"Parents send me money every two weeks. Those are more than enough for me to survive and have my fun."

"So... are you just gonna live your life like this then? Like, for the rest of your life I mean" He raised an eyebrow, maybe shocked or finding me dumb or something. I shrugged it off, smiling as if his reaction didn't affect me at all.

"Maybe, I don't know actually. Don't really think much about the future. I mean, I used to care about it, but then I just go like whatever, just let the time decide I guess, you got what I mean?"

"But what if... what if your parents die and no one would send you money again?"

"As I said, I don't really think about that."

"But-"

"You know what, Mew? If we're going to have a deep chat like this, I prefer to be drunk and somewhere else when I'm not crowded with strangers. Just so you know."

"Right, 'm sorry," He flashed me that apologetic smile before turning his head away.

He waved his hands to the bartender, ordering two bottles of whiskey along with a bottle of tequila. I watched him with a raised eyebrow but did not bother to ask just yet. Hey paid for the beverage, swiftly grabbed my hand in his and led us outta the bar.

"Are we gonna do what I think we're doing?"

"If you're thinking about driving to practically nowhere while getting to know each other, then yes," Mew said while leading us through the barely-sober people.

"But you're driving?"

"Says who I'm gonna drink now?"

"Oh..."

He led us to a red 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T, my mouth basically watering as my stomach filled with so much excitement.

"I swear, I would pay you with everything if you fuck me in and against this car."