Let the world know

He pushed me towards the car's bonnet, hungrily kissing me while his hands wandered on their own. Things escalate surprisingly fast and soon we were both naked, panting and moaning each other names, while he ground on my ass and gripped the base of my cock tightly, preventing me to let go.

"Daddy... I'm ah... so close"

"No, not yet"

"Daddy, please..."

"Not until I said so, Princess" He whispered hotly in my ear. He continued to grind on my ass, making me feel even more desperate for something to fill me up.

"Daddy, please. I was a good boy, I want your dick so bad, please let me ha- ah!" I screamed out loud when Mew suddenly pushed his dick into me.

He speeded up his thrust, hitting the amazing spot inside my body again and again, not caring about my cries and whimpers. My body was so overwhelmed by the pleasure to the point I'll just simply pass out if he keeps denying my orgasm. He rolled his hips to the side, hitting my prostate even harder and making my moans even louder.

"Mew, please"

"Wrong name, baby"

"Daddy..."

"Scream my name, Bii. Let the world know what kind of a slut you are."

"Daddy! Ah ah... please... Oh god, lemme cum. Pretty please"

"Louder, babe! I can't hear you."I pulled him closer by his neck, biting on his neck as he kept pounding into my ass. I screamed out the moans in his ear, breathing heavily while mumbling his name again and again. He wrapped his delicate fingers around my aching member, stroking me fast.

My body was folded in half, my moans get louder and louder, the hit on my prostate and the stroke on my cock, it was so overwhelming. He brushed his thumb on my slit, overwhelming my body with no end pleasure. I can't hold back anymore, I screamed out his name, cumming harder than ever. His fingers were covered in my spunk and even my chest got lots of it. I panted heavily but Mew kept pounding into my oversensitive ass.

"I'm close, Princess. Clench for me," I moaned again at his words, my cock was limb already but I can feel it starting to get hard again. He was so hot, and the way his sinful lips said those dirty words didn't help me at all, my vision was already blurry as fuck and I can't feel my limbs anymore, I'm so ready to pass out in any second.

I forced myself to clench tightly around his huge cock, moaning brokenly as his thrust got sloppier and sloppier. He breathed out my name, unloading his spunk inside my body. I moaned out his name, pleased to feel his spunk moving around inside my body. He kept moving his dick in and out slowly, riding out his high. I slumped my body on the bonnet, holding onto him for dear life.

"I'm not done yet, love" He whispered darkly. 

I pulled my head away from the crook of his neck, looking at him with confusion clear on my face. My confusion was quick to answer by the feeling of his finger slipping beside his member into my tired ass. He moved it around a bit, gaining lots of moans from me. He pulled out his finger, bringing it to my mouth for me to suck on it.

"That's right, babe. Lick it all off. Taste yourself, isn't it nice? Mixed perfectly with my spunk, licking hotly on your seed while still filled deep with my cock?" I moaned out quietly around his finger as he bit down below my earlobe, huffing out his cold breath to the newly marked skin, before pulling his finger away.

"Ah, still hard? Does the princess need some help?"

"Daddy, please... Tired"

"No, babe. We need to solve this slutty prick first before we're done. So, be a good boy for me and clench your hole tightly around my member while I jack you off."