Sure thing, princess

"Yo, Kana! You called?" Mew asked, peeking from the barely opened door.

"Mew, my second son, come on in!" A voice that I assumed was my dad said. Mew pushed open the door furthermore, placing his hand on the small of my back and guiding me inside.

"Kana!!! Oh my, my son, come over here," The man excitedly said, quickly scrambling onto his feet before hurrying over to me. He engulfed me in his arms, embracing me in his warmth. I awkwardly hugged back, feeling kind of strange to be hugged by a stranger.

"It's been so long,"

"I uh... yeah... I guess,"

"How are you doing, son? Did your Mae and Phor treat you right?"

"They... were fine, I guess. But they kicked me out so... I don't know,"

"That's sad, but their loss anyway. How have you liked this place so far?"

"It's... cool, I think."

"You're so timid, just like what they told me." He said, smiling tenderly at me.

This guy is so loving and he's pretty cool. I thought that he might dress in some old outfits, but duh, am I wrong? Definitely. He used skinny jeans, got a chain on his right pocket, and wore a black shirt, and also a black tee inside. This guy looked badass if I may say myself. And to think that he was my dad, just makes it cooler.

"Take a seat, wherever you please. I need to have a few words with Mew over here,"

"O- okay..."

I walked towards the huge-ass couch across from his desk, but Mew pulled me with him and plopped me on his lap. I blush furiously, looking at my dad awkwardly.

"Cute. Now, Mew, you do know why I called you, didn't you?"

"Eh? Kind of, but not really. What's up?"

"Thank you for bringing my son back, I've missed him lots,"

"Eh, it was his order anyway, I didn't say anything. He asks to visit you and who am I to say no to that cute little pout?" Mew said, causing me to blush again. He pecked my temple quickly, smiling tenderly at me.

"What's your intention with my son, Mew?"

"Uh?"

"It wasn't just a quick fuck and brings him back to me, was it?"

"No, definitely no. I wouldn't do such things to him,"

"What's it then?"

"D- Dad... Can you not?" I stuttered out nervously.

"I need to know what's his intention with you, my son,"

"But d-"

"It's fine, Bii. I kind of expected it honestly,"

"So, what's it?" My dad pressed again.

I buried my face in Mew's neck, groaning loudly in annoyance. I thought being kicked out by my parents means I wouldn't have this kind of talk with my boyfriend, but then I meet my actual dad and he was even more protective than my parents back on earth, huff.

"I love him, and even years before I got the order from you, I already have the urge to find him and meet him in person. So no, it wasn't just a quick fuck and brings him back to you thingy." Mew said, causing me to blush again. I've heard him said that multiple times, but every time those words left his mouth, I still get the fluttery feelings.

"Okay, cool. You hurt him a tiny bit and I'll crush you to pieces, agree?"

"Is that a deal or something?"