He definitely is

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
I can't believe I'm double updating
But then again, I just got a ticket to meet with P'Mew, soooooooo 🙈
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

"Ah... Ah... Plea- pleaseee..." My back arched as the pleasure pushed me over the edge. His breathing grew ragged as he thrust even harder, hitting my bundle of nerves. His hair stuck to his forehead, and his body glistened with sweat. My hands were so desperate to touch him, but he handcuffed me with the bed frame.

"Scream my name, Princess"

"Dad... Daddy, please! Lemme... Lemme cum" I begged brokenly.

"Come for me, baby. Make a mess of yourself" I moaned out loud, obeying quickly as my orgasm washed all over my body. His voice was so low that it sent a shiver down my spine. He kept thrusting harder and faster, groaning at the feeling of my tight hole.

His mouth found mine, kissing it roughly and abusing it with his tongue. Moans keep slipping through my mouth, the pleasure was too much. I was a moaning and crying mess right now, the oversensitivity taking over the pleasure, giving my bum a dull ache as he keeps milking my sweet spot.

"Dad... daddy..."

"Shhh, I'm almost there, baby boy." He quickens his thrust, getting rougher and rougher. I tugged the handcuff desperately, trying to pull myself out of his grasp. He put his hands on my hips, forcing me to stay still as he chased his high.

"Daddy... please, it hurts"

"Hurts? I thought you love the pain, uh princess?" He asked, slowing down his movement as his right hand stilled my hips in place. A sob left my lips as tears trickled down from my eyes. He uncuffed my hand and then suddenly flipped us over. I shrieked out loud, holding onto his strong biceps for dear life.

"Be a good boy and help me cum, baby boy. Ride me like I know the slut you are,"

"Daddy... daddy, cum for me! Cu... cum inside me. I... I know you want to see me dripping, daddy please..." I moaned again as my ass got slapped really hard. I bounced as fast as I could, feeling another knot form in my stomach, the sting and the oversensitivity drive me towards the edge faster than I thought.

"Come on, baby. Show me how great you are for your daddy"

"Cum really hard daddy, make me drip from your seeds"

"Yeah? You want me to cum inside this slutty hole. Baby boy?"

"Yes ah... yes daddy, please... I wanna feel your seed moving inside me and make me drip." With those words coming out of my mouth, he spurts out his seeds making me drip from both ends. There was barely any cum left, as I spurted out my third orgasm.

Both of us breathed heavily trying to come down from our orgasm. He pulled out his member and pulled me closer to his chest, hands wrapping safely around my waist.

"Thanks, daddy. It was the best sex I've ever had."

"You're welcome baby boy, you were amazing, ya know?" He said with that deep voice of his. I blushed deeply, looking up at him and pecking his lips quickly.

"Can I get your name now?"

"Mew. It's Mew Suppasit. What about yours, pretty one?"

"Gulf, it's Gulf Kanawut," Mew leaned down and gave me another light peck on the lips. I smiled afterwards, earning the same soft smile from him.

"Sleep now, baby boy."

"Good night, daddy."

"G'night, Gulf."

+=====+=====+=====+=====+=====+

I woke up feeling cold and sore the next morning. No arms wrapped around me, just the thick white duvet draped over my naked body. I winced at how bright my room is, groggily rubbing the sleep off of my eyes before I slowly sit up.

I caught sight of waffles on my nightstand along with a glass of what I assumed was milk. There was also a piece of paper near it. I grabbed the paper first, smiling tiredly at how cute the boy was. Sure he was all dominant and rougher than the man I usually with, but I'd never felt that pleased and alive in my whole life, all thanks to an amazing night with him.

Mew, such an ideal name for a wonderful guy.

Hey, princess
'm sorry that I have to leave so early, got stuff to do, but I hope I'll see you soon

-MSJ

Oh, how I wish we'll meet again.

That was probably the best night I've ever had in my 24 years of living.

I grabbed the plate of waffles, stuffing them hungrily into my mouth. I drank the milk as soon as I'm done with the waffles, winching loudly when I stood up. Dammit, he actually was rougher than all those guys. Not to mention that he is also huge as fuck.

My whole body ached as I started walking, don't even make me start on my bum, it was definitely wrecked. I wobbled down the hall to my tiny kitchen, putting the plate and glass on the sink before I took a seat on the counter. Dammit, it hurts.

I guess I won't go anywhere then, give my body a rest and probably just chill with the TV and whatever. I wobbled back to my room, winching again when I took a seat. My curiosity got the best of me, so I stood up again, walking to my full-length mirror before I turned my head to see my bum. Angry pink painting my bum while handprints splattered around, creating such erotic art.

Memories suddenly flashed in my mind, the picture of our activities from hours prior dancing shamelessly in my brain. The visual wasn't that clear remembering my condition at the time but nevertheless, it still made me blush a faint pink as I scooted away from the mirror.

Yeah, he definitely is the best out of those all. 

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
I don't understand what's wrong with this part, but even I, myself, can't comment here 😭😭
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻