Wtf are you doing!?

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Guysss
Omg omg omg, he's sooooo damn handsome and fresh and fluffy and broad and just sooo cute

He sounds like an angel singing and he keeps making jokes every now and then and it was sooo sooo good

I'm so happy hahahaha
I was talking about P'Mew btw
Today's his FM in Jakarta and I was asdahsklhskw, dead

Here's your update btw guys
Happy Reading!!!
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

"Gulf, babe, wake up..."

"Gimme 5 more minutes,"

"Princess, c'mon... they're waiting for us,"

"Uh? Who?" I raised my head from his chest, looking at him confusedly.

"Tul and Max, we're gonna visit your dad, remember?"

"Hm..."

"Still excited?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired"

"You haven't eaten anything, have you?" He asked and I shyly shook my head.

"We'll grab something downstairs before we go then, yeah?"

"Okay..."

I rolled off of him, letting him pulled back his brief and jeans. He offered me his hand once he was done, and I gratefully took it. We walked hand-in-hand through the long hall, down the stairs and then towards what I assumed was the dining room. He picked me up and set me on the counter before he rummages through his fridge. He pulled out some berries and plain vanilla yoghurt, cutting the berries to small pieces and dumped them into the yoghurt. He gave me the package, which I happily take, rewarding him with a small kiss before he led me to another room in the huge mansion.

The room was placed far, far away from any other rooms, making it seems like it was deserted. He pushed open the heavy door, letting me come in first. I saw two guys at the sofa, casually talking with one another before their attention snapped towards us.

"Dear hell, he looks even hotter than I thought he would be!" The taller one said. I smiled awkwardly at him, waving my hand a tiny bit.

"I told you he'd be as hot as his dad, you didn't believe me!" The other one said, whacking the taller one on the back of his head.

I stood beside Mew awkwardly, looking up at him begging for help. He chuckled at my expression, quickly clearing his throat to gain the other men attentions.

"Guys, this is Gulf. Gulf, the taller one Tul, and the other one is Max."

"H- Hi..." I stuttered out awkwardly.

"Fuck, Tul, he's so cute!!!"

"Back off, dude, he's mine."

"Yes, Tul, he's Mew's." The guy said, glaring at his... friends?

"You're just jealous because I find him cute,"

"No, I didn't. I knew you would end up screaming my name later tonight, so why would I?" I blushed at how blunt they were, kind of amused when Tul's cheeks dusted pink.

"Alright guys, that's enough. I gather you for something important tonight, not for you to attack him,"

"What? Are we gonna have a foursome or something?" Tul bluntly asked. I hid in Mew's chest, feeling embarrassed by their bluntness. I can feel Mew glaring at the said man, instantly making him shut his mouth.