it's HIM

It was another lonely night for me. It was currently Saturday Night, but for some odd reason, I feel like going to the store and getting drunk at home instead of drinking in a bar. The store wasn't that far from my house, though it is indeed a couple of miles more than the bar. Not much, but still.

And since my broke-ass doesn't have a motorbike (moreover a car), I have no other choice but to walk. I grabbed a random leather jacket that was on the rack, the words 'cry baby' was printed clearly on the back. I was instantly engulfed in Mew's scent, sending a weird feeling to my stomach. Ah yeah, he left this jacket behind when he has to leave from that dumb phone call nights ago.

Talking about Mew, I haven't had any contact with Mew since he left me a week ago.

I don't want to call or even just text him, no matter how desperate I am. Well, not yet I think. I mean, he did say it was stuff with his family, and by the tone he used when he received that call, 'the stuff' seems dead-ass serious. He was so tense and his tone was so cold, his jaw was clenched while his fist was balled tightly. I don't wanna be noisy and ask though I'm extremely curious since it took him so long to return.

Is he eventually got bored with me? Not to sound cocky or something, but I think that's not the case here. We were perfectly fine. We even made it clear that we're not just those normal one-night stands. I'm not saying that we're dating or whatever because clearly it's not the case and I don't even want to put a label on us. We just fuck, more often than normal one-night-stand would, but still, we're nothing but... that. I couldn't even call us 'fuck buddies' too, since for all I know all fuck-buddies did is just fuck, and nothing else. But with us, we did talk, we get to know each other, and there are even also nights when we were together and just drink and joked around. We're more like... friends, that fuck almost daily. But I don't think we're friends-with-benefits either, like I mean, ugh... I don't even know.

What am I on about?
Why do I even bother trying to put a label on our weird-ass friendship-relationship?

Fuck, I truly do need alcohol or else my brain will go wild. Maybe lit a cigarette or two too since I haven't smoked one in weeks.

I speed up my walk, hurriedly taking a right turn, before crossing the road. A dimly lit store stood not so far away from me. I slowed down a bit when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, looking at my surrounding before taking it out from my pocket.

M: Bii, where are you?
M: Gulf
M: Gulf, baby, answer!
M: Gulf, ffs!
M: Flowerrr...

G: Geez, Mew. What's up?

M: Where are you?
M: Are you at home?
M: Please tell me you are

G: I'm on my way to the
store down the road
G: What's the matter?

M: Fuck, Gulf
M: Get to the store ASAP
M: or hide!

G: Hide? Why should I?

M: typing...

As I waited for his reply, loud voices yelling "it's him, it's him" were heard. I turned my body around just at the same time I was tacked to the pavement. I yelped in pain, as the body locked me in place. One of them yanked my hair, forcing my face up to face them. I was met with a crowd of people, all using white outfits along with a mask to cover their faces. I tried to scream for help, but it feels like my vocal cord wasn't there and my throat was squeezed shut. I tried to break free, but it seems like it was also no use.

"It's him!"

"We should bring him to Az."

"Right, he would be more than happy to finally kill this disgrace"

"C'mon, before that thing save him again,"

"Is there any sign of him?"

"No,"

"Good, c'mon!"

Fuck, am I gonna be raped? Murdered? Kidnapped? Or all?
Oh god, I just want alcohol and cigarette, for fuck sake, I don't want to be with these weird-ass people.

They dragged me towards a dark alley and a black van was waiting there. As they were opening the van's door, a loud voice echoed through the dark.

"DROP HIM!"

"Jesus! He's here, hurry, hurry!"

"Fucking drop him or I'll shoot any of you!"

These creeps seem to freeze, before quickly shoving me into the van again. I heard a loud gunshot and the person that was holding my head, fell helplessly. The other hurriedly grabbed something from behind their cape, but my life safer was faster and shot them all, making each of them fall helplessly to the ground.

I can feel tears falling down freely from my eyes, the scene in front of me shocking me badly. He walked towards me, making me sob even harder. Just now that I realise that my vocal cord was back to work.

"G, baby, it's me, you're fine. C'mere" I shook my head rapidly, pressing my body towards the van even more.

"Flower, look at me. Hey, it's me, Mew. C'mere, princess, I wouldn't hurt you,"

"M-m- Mew?"

"Yes, babe, it's me. C'mere, princess,"

I hesitantly grabbed his extended hand, feeling him swiftly pulling me towards his chest, embracing me in his warmth. I sobbed even louder, going hysterical while fisting his shirt as tight as possible.

"Shh... you're fine, I'm here, we're fine."

"They... they..."

"Don't think about them, just focus on your breathing, babe. In through your nose, out through your mouth, follow me, Bii" He pushed my ear to his left chest, breathing steadily for me to follow. I shakily try to do so, in through my nose, out through my mouth, in through my nose, out through my mouth.

"There you go, babe. Easy, isn't it?"

"T- Take me home, pl- please. Ju- just take me home,"

"Alright, baby, c'mon,"

He guided me towards his car, all of my height leaning on him. I can't feel my body. All of my limbs were shaking like a leaf. He opened the passenger's side door, pushing me inside gently before buckling me up. He shut the car door before jogging to the other side. He got into the driver's seat, buckling himself up before starting the car. His hand instantly found its way to my thigh, giving it a reassuring squeeze as he drove towards my house.

"Are they... are they dead?" I shakily asked.

"No, baby. They just passed out for an hour or so,"

"But- but, the gunshot, you shot them, they- they..."

"Shh, babe. Just relax, they're not dead okay? I didn't kill them, they're okay."

"But-"

"Shh, just rest your eyes. We'll be there soon,"

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

Oops 🙈

Sorry for the sudden drop
of the bomb 🤭 Just wanna let
you know that shit about to get
so serious now 🙃

Good luck!!!
And lemme know your thoughts

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻