5

(18+, Minors DNI, sexual content, protected sex, smut)

Time couldn't go any faster during Western Civilizations. Chris was lecturing for the longest time. Tom was in your ear talking about his dog eating her chew toy. You could hear Sophie giggling in the back of the room. Half the class was asleep and Chris was dragging in his lecture.

"Hey, you wanna come to my party I'm having on Friday?" Tom leaned over. A boyish smile on his face as he hoped you would say yes.

You shook my head, "sorry Tom, I have to work," it was a bold-faced lie. You knew it was and you think he did too. He just didn't say anything much to your joy.

"It's okay, could you at least let your friend Emilia know? My friend Harrison was interested."

You rolled your eyes, "When are they not interested? And she has a boyfriend."

Truth be told, Emilia hadn't mentioned anything else about her impromptu boyfriend. You hadn't talked to her since that night at her apartment which was about three days. You had both been busy with work so you couldn't blame her for not saying anything. Besides, she didn't seem to care much about your progress with Chris.

"Damn, that's too bad, I know he was looking forward to talking to her," he sighed.

You smiled, "look on the bright side."

"What bright side!? Neither one of us is getting laid," he slumped in his seat.

You frowned and went back to listening to Chris. He was talking about his final lecture points. He looked great as always. He liked to flex that his arms were big. You didn't mind watching the veins in his hands as he mindlessly flicked his expo marker in the air for a short while before he caught it.

"Class is dismissed," Chris sighed.

"Finally!" Someone in the back of the room huffed.

You bit back a laugh as you saw Chris dramatically roll his eyes. You put up your note-taking supplies in your bag. You tried to take as much time as you could so everyone else could get out of the room.

Chris didn't seem to waste any time once he knew the room was clear. He was on you in seconds. His hands grabbed your hands in his.

You hummed as he kissed your knuckles, "you were dragging a bit today, professor, didn't get enough sleep?"

"Hmm, what if I just wanted to spend more time looking at you?"

"Oh is that what it is?" you ran your free hand up his arm, "well I'm afraid the class didn't appreciate the time management."

He smirked, his eyes flicking over your face, "well I'm afraid I just don't care," he leaned down to press his lips to yours. You smiled into the kiss but broke away.

"Someone could walk in," You glanced at the door.

Chris looked over at the door as well. His face fell and he let go of you, "I suppose I shouldn't be showing favoritism even though you are my favorite."

You scoffed out a laugh, "are we still on for Friday?"

"So change of plans. Dinner is too boring."

Your eyebrows pinched together, "what did you have in mind?"

"How do you feel about mini golf?"

~

"This is terrible!" You watched as your purple ball bounced off the short wall of the golf course. It rolled the opposite way from the hole.