9

CW: Smut 18+, protected sex, fingering, eating out, dirty talk. MINORS DNI

It had been a couple of days since you had last talked to Chris in person. You texted, but they were short one response text. You started to question if he still liked you. If you still liked him. The answer was always yes. You didn't think you could hate him. All relationships had their ups and downs. Sadly this first down came weeks after your relationship had started. You knew that you were partially in the wrong, but Chris needed to understand boundaries and opinions.

You had thought about it and decided that you would go to his apartment. You baked some cookies to try to ease the tension. You had texted him before so it wasn't a surprise when he opened the door to you holding a container of chocolate chip cookies.

"Hey," he stepped aside to let you in.

You greeted him with a soft smile, "I brought you some cookies."

Chris shut the door and in an instant, his arms were wrapped around you. You gasped at first but sunk into the embrace. Your hand held the back of his head.

"I'm sorry," He whispered.

"Chris, I didn't mean to offend you at all," you pulled away from him. The hand not holding the cookies held his hand, "but I can't just not state my opinion."

Chris nodded, "I shouldn't have expected you to have positive reactions to everything I say."

You smiled and leaned up to kiss him, but you stopped short of his lips, "you also owe me an apology for not texting me the cute things you usually text," you pouted.

Chris frowned, "I'm sorry baby, will you please forgive me?"

You acted like you were thinking, "I guess-"

Chris's lips were on yours and you hummed into the kiss. You tossed the container on the couch and wrapped both arms around his neck as he hoisted you up. Your lips never left his as he carried you to his bedroom.

He dropped you on his bed and began stripping out of his clothes. You could barely get your own clothes off since he kept placing kisses on your skin. You managed to slip your shirt off, but Chris took over for you and slid your leggings down your legs. He left you in your bra and panties. They didn't last long as Chris trailed kisses down your body, unclasping your bra as he went.

He took one of your nipples in his mouth, the warm suction made you moan. He sucked and bit one breast until he was satisfied. Then he moved to the other. There were going to be marks on your chest for days. He liked to make his mark on you. You felt like that was his way of being possessive.

"Chris–please, touch me," you whined.

Chris grinned against your skin, "patience my love, I'm gonna get there," he chuckled and continued his slow journey down to the place you wanted him most.

He kissed your inner thigh before resting his head against it. One hand ghosted over the cloth of your panties. His fingers rubbed over the wet patch as he cooed, "so sweet for me, such a good girl."

Your breath hitched in your throat. His thick fingers played with your drenched pussy. He didn't bother to take them off. He move them to the side and audibly moaned at the sight of you wet for him. He couldn't help himself. He flattened his tongue against you and licked a stripe up your pussy. You let out a moan. It was music to his ears. He licked his lips.

"This all for me? Huh, honey? Taste this sweet for me?"

You nodded and went to put your hands in his hair. You wanted to push his lips straight into your aching pussy. Instead, Chris smoothly intertwined your hands with his so you couldn't use them. He only let go so he could fling your damp panties to the floor behind him.