18

CW: Smut 18+, unprotected sex, cum eating, fingering, spitting, anal fingering (both rec), oral (both rec), kind of switch!chris, kinda switch!reader, Dom!Chris, Sub!reader, Dacryphila, dirty talk, choking, daddy kink, pet names. 

Christmas came and went and you settled for the New Years traffic coming into your job. You and Chris texted a lot over the break. You barely had any time to call each other. You both were surrounded by family. Chris's family knew more about you just because Chris couldn't keep it to himself. Your family knew nothing about him. You had broken down and told them you were seeing someone. You mom wanted to know everything, but respected your privacy.

Now you waited for Chris to come home. He said he was planning on spending New Years at a friend's house. He invited you to come with him. It would be a chance to meet some of his really good friends. You were scared of course, but only because you feared judgment. Chris reassured you that they were harmless. Besides some lighthearted teasing, they wouldn't be a problem.

You trusted his judgment. You had gone so long without meeting his friends. He met Emilia and he was fine after that. Granted that was just one friend. You had to meet a bunch of his friends and at a party.

You tapped your nails along the white countertop. You were waiting for the customer in front of you to find her credit card. The burly lady apologized profusely.

"Take your time, I don't mind," you gave her a small smile.

Anything to get a break from the register. Next to you, Daya was handling her own customer. She was trying to get the line down as fast as she could. After Christmas was always the time people brought all their shit back because it didn't fit right, or their aunt gave it to them and it wasn't their style. Whatever their excuse was it always made for a heavy workload.

"So when did you and Tom get together?" you struck up a conversation.

Daya slowed down her scanning but sped back up, "we met at a basketball game, it was like a small Christmas game between some small leagues, and he was there-have a great day!-I thought he was cute and we hit it off," she continued to ring customers up, "wait how do you know Tom?"

You wanted to laugh, but you shrugged your shoulders instead, "we go to school together," you held back the information about him having a huge crush on you. You didn't want that to come between your friendship.

"Nice, I'm guessing you two had the same class with Mr. Evans?"

You smiled and handed a man his change back, "have a good day- yeah, I don't want him to know that me and Chris are together, so if you wouldn't mind keeping it a secret."

Daya smiled, "Of course girl, Tom and I aren't even exclusive yet, we need to talk more, but I really like him."

You nodded, "appreciate it."

~

The day had finally come that Chris was coming home. It was the day before New Years Eve and you couldn't wait. You dressed up really pretty for him. You even threw on some fancy lingerie. You wished you two hadn't left on a fight so you could've gotten dicked down, but the wait made it all the more worth it.

You had gotten into his apartment with the spare key he gave you. He said he was going to leave his moms house sometime in the afternoon.

"Ugh, what should I look like when he comes in Em?"

Emilia laughed on the other end, "you should be propped up on his bed, I hear men like that shit."

"But how? Should I do an open legs kinda thing or sideways kinda thing."