6

You woke up to the feeling of soft lips on the back of your neck. Humming you snuggled into his blanket even more. Chris's hand trailed up and down your sides.

"Good morning," you mumbled.

"Did I wake you?"

You leaned back into him, "yeah, but I'll forgive you this time."

Chris chuckled and continued kissing your exposed skin, " 'm sorry, just looked so cute and needed to kiss you."

Your eyes remained closed, "Mmhmm ya sure it's not 'cause your little friend?" You sleepily laughed. You pressed your ass into his crotch.

"Can't a guy show his girl some love?"

Your eyes opened and you turned to meet his gaze, "his girl? I didn't know we were official like that."

"I mean, no, but I think we're past the talking stage," Chris played with the hem of his shirt that hung loosely over your body.

You thought about how hanging out with him could've been justified as dates. Since that was the case, you'd been on plenty of dates with him to start tossing around the relationship status card.

"Yeah, we are."

You and Chris stared at each other for a moment before Chris broke the silence, "are you going home soon?"

You sighed through your nose, "Probably, I don't have a toothbrush and I need to shower really bad."

Chris chuckled, "seems you came prepared for other things," he looked at your bonnet-covered head.

"You're lucky I had it or else I wouldn't have stayed at all," you quipped.

"I am lucky baby, so lucky that you stayed the night with me," he kissed your forehead, "did you want any breakfast before you go?"

You shook your head, "as much as I'd love to devour your eggs and toast, I gotta get back home, since I work in about," you looked at the digital clock on his nightstand, "two hours."

Chris pouted, "but–you could at least eat something before you go, I'm sure your manager wouldn't mind if you were a tad bit late," he hid his face in the crook of your neck.

You smirked and half-heartedly pushed his head away, "hmm yeah, then I wouldn't be going anywhere because I'd be fired. You know how expensive gas is?"

"I'd pay for your gas,"

"Ooo you tryna be my sugar daddy?"

Chris laughed, his body shook and he made eye contact with you again, "that's definitely not off the table, but I wouldn't want you to think I just want sex."

"Oh no, I wouldn't think that at all," you rolled over to sit up, "you're gonna pay me because you like me, and I know you'd do it," you stretched your arms before taking his shirt off, "because I'm a princess and I always get what I want," you tossed the shirt in his face, "see ya in class professor."

Chris removed the shirt from his face in time to see you strutting out of the room. You collected your clothes from the living room and tugged them on. You grabbed your bag and phone and prepared to leave.

Chris leaned against the wall in his boxers. Tattoos all on display as he watched you, "when are you off next? I want to take you out," he walked up to you.

"Tuesday," you smiled.

"Tuesday?"

You nodded and he grinned, "great I'll postpone grading the papers so we can go out!" he placed a kiss on your forehead.