A/N B4 we begin <3

Sheila is the light one. She is a twin of Lara (the dark one) but is different. She has very beautiful blonde hair and beautiful gray eyes. People adore her behaviour and she is innocent enough. She has been given by Gods the power of Light. Which represents the Sun.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Lara is the dark one. Tho she is the dark one she still cares about her sister and friends (including her family ofc) . She has black inky hair but short unlike her sister (Sheila). Black onyx eyes. She isn't innocent and knows things her sister shouldn't need to know. As it's for her innocence. She has been given by the Gods a power of the shadows, darkness. Which represents the Moon.

°•-----------------------------------------------------•°

William is the villain of the story. Once he heard that there's a prophecy
About him getting killed he needs to get rid of that person FAST. He is quite handsome with black curls and dark sage green eyes. It makes girls fall for him faster than the days passed by. He was given the power and the dungeons of the underworld (meaning he rules it)

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

Henry the only trusted friend of the twin females. He is not that handsome but oh boy both females fought for him. For his blonde hair and shining beautiful sage blue eyes. It made both females fall in love with him. But he refuses thinking he is in love with another woman.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

Serry the trusted follower of William. Sure he is the follower of William but he is not going to be as bad as you thought. He is not handsome but accepts the fact he used to be and just got his face uglier just to have the same amount of powers that William has but he only gave him a little.  He was the only one that William told his secrets with.