Chapter 7: Next step

"alright! You guys know how to do and throw different types of balls! What I wanted to make you guys do now is summon your animal!" Relegus said smiling. "Animal? The Gods never told us we have a spirit animal!" Sheila said amazed with shimmering eyes. "Oh yes! It's not a spirit animal! It's called a Soul animal! Since that power in you is in your soul of course you guys have spirit animals! Including me of course!" Relegus said. "Yeah?" Lara said. "Yeah." Relegus said. "Show us your animal!" Lara said. "I'm actually just a water demi god but once I've taken the throne I'll be the water god! So here it is!" Relegus says while chanting something they couldn't understand and an animal pops out.
"It's a water dragon! Actually it's rare to get a dragon, a long dragon or even a basilisk!" Relegus said. "Is that why you're gonna become a god?" Sheila asked. "Yes! Also because of my power!" Relegus said. "Oh uh okay then! Let's get started!" Lara said.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

After a few hours they finally did it! Relegus jaws dropped, "WHATTTT LARAAAAA YOUR ANIMAL IS A BASILISK!!! A LARGEE ONEEE!! AND YOU SHEILA, YOU HAVE A LIGHT DRAGONN! ONLY A TINY PERCENTAGE OF GETTING THIS! MEANING.. YOU TWO WILL BE GODDESSES WITHH MEEEE!!!" Relegus said excitedly. "Ohhhh I like mine! It's so beautiful!!" Sheila said excitedly.

 "Ohhhh I like mine! It's so beautiful!!" Sheila said excitedly

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

"Very well! You guys are doing so well so far!" Relegus said looking at his book to check the next lesson "Alright! Next is to train them! Now this part of the chapter is now all about acient creatures!" Relegus said excitedly. Lara on the other hand knowing this is his favorite part of the training. How did she know? Because of the sparkle of his eyes.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

"Okay! Fist thing to do is.. To learn about them!" Relegus said, "That basilisk is a very dangerous lizard! If other people look at it, they die! I'm a demi-god so I can't die looking at it so ... Other informations is that the basilisk can turn people into stone when they look at it in the mirror! So perfect for a dark one like you Lara!" Relegus compliments, "As for you Sheila! It's a acient dragon but not that acient as that basilisk! That light dragon consists 10% of your power! Meaning it can sometimes do the things you can do if it gathered enough energy!" Relegus said. "I like mine" Lara said stroking it's scaly skin. "Mine too! I can ride mine and fly!" Sheila said. "Oh.. nice..." Lara said. "There's actually a second form of that soul animal! But we'll learn about that tomorrow!" Relegus said turning to the door. "Alright! I'll go make dinner..." Lara said, "We forgot to buy groceries because Relegus waisted it all yesterday." Lara said "I'll just go! Done worry! Just read a book or watch TV!" Lara said heading for her wallet In a closet and got some money. "Alright see ya!" Sheila said turning on the tv and went to watch her favorite show.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

Helixia: I'll just end it this way bc I'm tired and lazy so I'ma just try tomorrow or later!! Baiiiii