Chapter 6: Training Pt.2

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

After school, Sheila and Lara went back home to Relegus. They were Surprised to see Relegus cooking lunch. "Wow I didn't know you could cook!" Lara said. "Trust me, I know some things about human life all because of this book" He says showing a book that says 'Cook book'. "That's a cook book..' Lara said. "I know!! Like it did help me after a few tries!!" Relegus said. "What do you mean 'after a few tries'?" Sheila asked. "I accidentally burned a few foods so I threw them away. Want proof? Check the trash can." Relegus said. Lara and Sheila's jaw dropped and checked the trash can. "You babbling idiot! We just bought groceries yesterday and now we have to buy them again!!"Lara said while looking at Relegus. Relegus smiled that it looked like a smile that said 'sorry'. Both groaned as Relegus frowned.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

"Sorry y'all..." He said while munching on the food. "Yeah that's okay... Just ask for help if you need it!" Sheila said. "Alright... Did you guys like my cook?" Relegus asked. "No it tastes like shi-" Lara was cut off when Sheila said, "Uh of  course it tastes good!" Sheila said looking green and trying her best not to throw up. "Thanks guys I appreciate it! I'm just going to the backyard! I'll be waiting there so y'all can start training again!" Relegus said standing up from his seat as he made his way to the backyard. "Alrighty then!" Sheila said happily still trying not to throw up. "Ugh this tastes like trash!" Lara said. "Have you tasted the trash?" Sheila asked raising a brow. "No.. but I just tasted trash now." Lara said putting her plate slightly down to the trash to throw her food away "Let's just make our own food then.". "Okay I'll just make bacon then" Sheila said. "Alright, I'll make eggs with hotdogs" Lara said.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

After they ate, they went to the backyard to see Relegus there sitting on a lawn mower. "Relegus... That's not a good idea to sit on a LAWNMOWER!!" Lara said and screamed. "What is a lawnmower?" Relegus asked. Sheila saw Lara face palmed her face and said "A lawnmower is a thing that cuts grass short and underneath has a blade so please don't sit on the engine!" She said. "Oh okay! Thanks for explaining! I'm not good at explaining after all!" Relegus said. "Well you could always ask me for books!" Lara said removing her hands on face. "Uhm thanks, By the way let's start the training lessons!" He said getting up.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

TIME SKIP

"Now y'all know how to do it! You guys try!" He said. The girls tried but couldn't get it right."noo not like that! It's like this!" He says putting their hands on a position so they can activate their power " now! Try again!" He said. After moments later they finally figured it out! "Finally!! Thought this was gonna take millions and billions of years just to finish this!" Relegus said. "Thought I was gonna die..." Lara said sarcastically. "Uhh okay... Let's move on!" Relegus said.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

"Alright next page! Page 345!" Relegus said. "Why are we still here?! Why are we gonna examine the whole book?! We made it halfway through! Plus it's 9pm! We're not supposed to stay up because we have school tomorrow morning!!" Lara said in an ignorant voice. "You know what.. just flip that page just like a bookmark and go back inside... We're just going to continue this tomorrow!" Relegus said. "Finally thank you!!" Lara screamed finally walking away to go back inside. "Ok if you ask me if she's always like this, Yes, yes she is. She's always like this when shes tired. So we just leave her alone to do her own doings. Mostly she likes to read books and write stories and  post them on the internet." Sheila said closing her book "by the way, You should head up to your room and get some sleep. We all have gonna have a big day tomorrow!" Sheila said joyfully, going back inside the house going up the stairs. Relegus sighed and went inside the house ' Well Im just thinking how long was I going to stay here? Was I going to stay here for another thousand years?' Relegus thought as he went upstairs to his room. He smiled gently to see a slightly opened door in Sheila's room, while for Lara's was shut tightly. "What another day..." He said quietly and made his way back to his room. He stepped in and felt the coldness against his body as he sighed again and went to his comfortable green duvet covers mixed with black and white. The floors of his room were checkered while the walls were sage forest green, his desks, chairs , picture frames were made out of dark wood. Just like how he liked it. Never in a thousand years would he actually have a room. Not since when he was with a woman. Just like Sheila but had Lara's appearance. Well he couldn't remember her name but he could remember she has the personality of Sheila while having Lara's looks and appearances. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

Helixia: Wewww never thought of ending this chapter with Relegus's POV. Yaa so I hope you like it!! Leave a comment and say how was it!!