Chapter 2: Time flies by

As time flies by. Their mother died from a tragic car accident. Well she died because the old drunk truck driver lost control and crashed to her. She didn't make it on the hospital.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

Both females turned 16 as time flies by and Sheila couldn't stop thinking about the accident, thinking that the same thing would happen to her. 'what if the same thing happens to me?" Sheila sobbed. Lara just comforted her because she knew that's the best for her. 'What else does she do when she is crying? Mother? What else do you do?' Lara thought of trying ways to comfort her sister.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

In the morning, they get dressed up for school wearing their favorite outfits. It doesn't matter if you wear something that's not their uniform. They just made sure they something compared to wearing nothing. The school made sure everyone was comfortable in their seats and can reshuffle the seats if that student is uncomfortable.

Lara goes to the bus with Sheila. Sheila saw that her friend Kyle was there waiting for her. As they went into the school bus, Sheila sat next to Kyle by the window while Laara sat next to Rylie, Kyles sister. Tho she is nice like her brother, Rylie is 2 years younger than Kyle so Kyles the big brother. Kyle for most of the time is the class clown that likes to prank the teachers but Lara never even smiled at those pranks, she only smiles at Sheila when she saw her innocence in her eyes as she looked.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

As they got out of the school bus, the twins went to the hallways where their lockers are. They opened the lockers and got the books they need for the day, which is Dance class , Math , and music. That's at least the first three subjects before lunch. As Sheila was getting the books out of her locker, a kid named Randy made fun of her, pulling her hair, Sheila crying in pain, Lara could not stand to see her sister in pain, Lara went to go get something like a dead roach and went to Randy, she tackled him to the ground fists clenched putting it in his mouth making it open up "EAT IT!! DONT BE SHY EAT THE ROACH!! TRY TO TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN NOT ONLY YOU WILL BE IN MISS PARKINSON'S DETENTION BUT I WILL TELL THE PRINCIPAL!!!" Lara said throwing the dead roach into the boys face as she saw him get up quickly and run.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

Randy thought to never touch her again so he couldn't be with the most strictest teacher among all the teachers.He wouldn't even last a second! The hallway was quiet, students staring at Lara as she went to Sheila asking, "Why didn't you tell me you have a bully all along?!". " I don't know! He just targeted me for no reason!!" Sheila said screaming a bit. "When did this started?" Lara asked teeth clenched, fists clenched in the robs she wore in anger. "I don't remember maybe a few days ago?" Sheila said trying to remember the time when she was first bullied. "At first I thought that he was just talking about someone else but when I realized he was talking about me! I just still ignored him!" Sheila said having tears in her eyes. She didn't want this to happen. Nor have Lara fight Randy! What will happen when the teachers caught them! " Come on Sheila... Wipe those tears off your face! Your just making yourself ugly! Your pretty face would be wasted on tears! So come on we got to go to Math class!" Lara said smiling softly at Sheila causing Sheila to smile back. "Alright! Let's go!" Sheila said bringing back the joy and innocence back into her as she leaped and hopped in the hallways as they make through to go math class. People getting out of their way thinking that they never wanted Lara to do the same thing to them that happened to Randy.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

Helixia: ah yes the old Randy bully name. Never touches the old Sun because the moon is with her. Under the Moon's protection, both Sun and Moon would be unseparated twins and unstoppable. Now I'm just going to try my best to update alot. It's the best that I can do from now on.