Chapter 3: Lunch fight

After the dance class it was finally time for lunch! Oh Lara could not wait anymore! Today's lunch is Mac and cheese!! Lara loves the Mac and cheese the school makes! As she went to the cafeteria Randy saw her sister again getting bullied and Lara went to principal Quirell. "Principal Quirell!! Randy is bullying my sister! And I told him to stop but he just wouldn't!!" Lara sobbed in a fake action. "Don't worry dear! Just bring Randy to me and we'll talk!" Principal Quirell said. "Thank you so much miss Quirell!" Lara said offering a small smile. "Oh no! Just call me Jasmine sweetheart!" Principal Quirell said in a soft voice. Lara was shocked as she was just leaving. 'Principal Quirell allowing me to use her first name?! How nice of her!! I just didn't expect her to make me say her first name anytime' Lara thought "Thank you so much Jasmine!" Lara said going out to get Randy. "RANDY!!!" Lara said in a raging voice stomping towards him. "Uh.. uhhh that wasn't me!!" Randy said pushing Sheila on the floor but thankfully Kyle got her "I got you! There we go!" Kyle said lifting Sheila up to help her stand. "Thank you Kyle!" Sheila said in a joyful manner wehn she saw a lonely boy. "Principal
Quirell needs to see you Randy" Lara hissed as she back to turn to see her sister but she wasn't there, but she saw her near a boy that was near the window sitting.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

"Who are you? I'm Sheila! Wanna be friends? You look new! Are you?" Sheila said talking to the boy, the boys gaze lift up to see a beautiful long blonde hair and eyes before him. "Uh I'm Henry and I was just new! I just moved in yesterday at Yellow Street!" The boy said. "Ooh interesting! We live in the same neighborhood and I'm glad of that!" Sheila said with joyfulness in her eyes. "Uh who's We?" Henry asked. "Me" Lara said coming out from the shadows. Henry jumped a little seeing the same girl but darker and short hair. "Laraaaa stop it!" Sheila shrieked. "Was I scaring him? What's his name?" Lara said while looking at the boy frowning. "His name is Henry he just lives into our neighborhood and just moved in yesterday!" Sheila said. " Oh uhm nice! I'm Lara and we've got to go so we wouldn't miss the Mac and cheese for lunch!" Lara said poking her elbow to Sheila tickling her a bit. "Alright alright! Let's go!" She said giggling "Let's go Henry!" Sheila said holding her hand out so he can grab it. "Alright!" Henry said getting up and grabbed her hands as he gets pulled fast "woah woah! Ladies slow down! Don't be in a hurry too much!". "But their Mac and cheese is soo good!! Trust us!" Lara said with a little excitement in her voice making her smile a bit. "Alright then! Let's go! We might get taken seats later!" Henry says thinking 'I wonder how it tastes like' Henry wondered.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

After getting on the line the 5 of them (Sheila , Lara , Henry , Kyle and Rylie) sat down into a clean table with 5 seats. "Perfect! We all fit in! Five seats, five students!" Sheila said as all of the sat down. Lara started munching into the Mac and cheese quick in desperate hunger. "MMFFF THIS IS SOO GOOD" Lara said stuffing her mouth with the food. "This is good!" Henry said. "Who even are you?" Rylie and Kyle asked. "Oh I'm Henry. I'm just new here and lived to Yellow Street." Henry said. "Oooh you and the twins live in the same neighborhood!" Rylie said giggling. "Wait.. Twins?" Henry said. "Yeah! They're twins!" Kyle said offering a smile to him. "You guys never told me you're twins! You guys don't even look like twins!" Henry said. "We dont need to look alike just to prove that we're twins." Lara said still stuffing her mouth. "Right! Anyways this is so good!!" Sheila said. "I'm just going linenup for more" Lara said. "Is she always like this?" Henry asked. " No, only when it Mac and cheese Wednesday!" The three of them said as Henry nodded in agreement. As Lara went to line up she saw there were no more Mac and cheese and stormed back into the table like a childish little young lad. "UGH THERE IS NO MORE MAC AND CHEESEEE" Lara said crossing her arms." That's okay you can take mine! I don't want it anymore! Plus I'm full and stuffed in!" Rylie said giving the bowl to Lara. "Really?" Lara said. "Really!" Rylie said as she saw her munching into the bowl as some if them laughing and giggling to see Lara's behavior like that. It's funny! Sheila and Kyle thought. After they finished, they went to their next classes.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

Helixia: not much as I report but remember when I said that the happiness won't last long? Well it will last long in a few chapters but it will soon change. (I will be trying my best to upload many chapters as I can)