Chapter 10: Comeback

°•=============================•°

Lara realized who was coming and what was coming. She quickly asked Relegus, "Relegus. Where did the gods say his location. We need the EXACT location as fast as possible!" Lara said while looking seriously at him listening to his stutters.

"W-well I think it's in California" Relegus said stuttering not knowing the next move. He's just a demi god. He has feelings and he can still die. But... He always believes that one day he'll come out as a hero, "I-I don't have a plan yet! We're doomed!" He says with panic in his voice. "Please don't say that!" Sheila said. "Oh what's the point! I've been waiting and wanting to be the hero and yet here I am standing here and can't think of a plan!" He says while tearing up. "Oh no no no no no! Relegus stop! YOU are a demi god and you have great power within you! You've got to think and fast- Wait... WE need to think as fast as possible!" Lara said. "B-but!-" Relegus gets cut off by Sheila by saying, "Well you've got to think! You have greater power within you! You are a demi god and that is what you'll remember because one day you will see yourself in statues, paintings, books, and history!!" Sheila said with great hope. "Well.. I guess I could think of a plan.. it won't hurt trying won't it?" Relegus said getting all the hope back into his mind and starts thinking.

°•=============================•°

"So you're saying you will pretend to become friends with him and have a small chitter chatter and we will come behind with our pets and just smash him?" Lara said lifting an eyebrow. "Well yeah but it is not going to be easy because he is not so easy to talk with. He also has trust issues." Relegus said. "Yeah but aren't you his nephew?" Lara asks. "Well yes but he doesn't trust our family.." Relegus said. "Well then why did you assign yourself into making him trust you if your family can't even be trusted by him?" Lara asks. "Well that's because I'll disguise myself as one of his followers and chitter chatter with him. Tho it will take a few days so you guys could relax for a while, because he has trust issues and doesn't share enough information yet." He says "that's why I'm disguising" he says whispering. "Eugh fine okay I'll just go to the living room." Lara says not caring about it while Sheila comes to follow her. Relegus sighs as he gets some unrecognized clothes as he dresses up and puts on a  random wig which he bought a few days ago just so he could tease the girls thinking he'd cut his hair,"perfect" He says looking at himself. He kinda looked goofy in those red and black stripes blazer and the rest is all black which made him kind of handsome. (🤨🤨) He sighs again and went downstairs to see both girls watching Netflix together and relaxing.

'Good thing they're relaxing.. I just wish it's not this day yet. Well let's just hope the plan works well.' he thought as he walked outside with his black pointy shoes. "Hey why'd you look like you're 25 bro?" Lara asks blushing slightly because of his look. She always liked his wig when he wore it. He just fits in with the wig. His charming facials along with those thick black curly hair fits his personality. " Oh well this is the only wig I can wear and this is something that I stole years ago from his followers." Relegus said as he keeps on walking.

'well I think I should feel emotionless because he is dark. Dark like an emo' Relegus thought laughing softly while walking along going to his car. He now drives and goes to the exact location of where he is headed. California. 'woah must be a very long trip. It's like England to California!' Relegus thought as he drove out of the garage and now he is thinking their only goal. Trick William. Make William trust him. Now it seems impossible to him but he would try, he'd succeed. And if he succeeds he will be able to gain his trust and trick  him. That's what a hero's duty is.. right?..

°•=============================•°

He keeps driving into the direction he was supposed to until he groans ,"UGHH OH MY GOODNESS THIS TAKING SO LONG!!" He groaned and said out loud being so annoyed for not having a fresh sleep since last night "do I really have to do this?.." He asks himself when he hears a voice behind him. "Well you don't have to and you could just join us.." a woman's voice speaks behind making him turn his eyes to the mirror to see who's behind. "W-WHO ARE YOU?!" He panicked knowing that she had heard the things he said since the last night about the plan. "I'm Julie. One of Williams trusted followers. Who are you? You're dressed in one of his uniforms.. I have never seen you before in the mansion.." the woman called 'Julie'  asks. "O-oh well it's because I wanted to join him and since my friend works with him he gave one of them!" He says sweating. "You look suspicious but okay.. I'll give you to him and he will mark you.. Forever.." She says. Relegus sweats even more as he continues driving asking himself how she even got there. "O-oh i-its that s-so?" Relegus stutters as Julie nodded."Well since you're joining us then I'll pay the ticket for the plane." Julie says. "Well thank you!" Relegus says while being nervous. "W-well why don't you tell me your name?" Julie asks curiously.
Regulus freezes. He forgot to choose a made up name for himself.

°•=============================•°

Helixia: HIIII OMG ITS BEEN A LONG TIME YALL. I GOT SO LAZY LFMAOOOO 💀💀