Chapter 5: Training

The two got woken up by Relegus. " Girls! Wake up! It's your first day of training and you guys need to work on your powers before William gets back!" He says shaking the two females so they could wake up. "Ugh why does it always start this way? Anyways what time is it?" Lara groaned in her room with Sheila right beside Relegus. "4am!!" Relegus shouted. Lara covered her ears as if she was an angry neighbor going to their house for too much noise. "Seriously?! 4am?! We have school from 7am to 12pm!"Lara said as Sheila looks like she was about to drift back to sleep again but Relegus gave her coffee to drink and to make her energized. "Alright! Then we'll start at 1pm to 6pm! Just make sure you have something you learned in that cringy school school of yours! I'll just go back to sleep again then!" Relegus said as Sheila stood there. " What about me? I can't sleep!" Sheila said. "Then try." Relegus said. " Uhm alright." Sheila said and just stood there. "Are you going to leave or what?" Lara said harshly. "Can I stay with you until 5?" Sheila asked. "Urhm no I was planning to get up anyways. Wanna watch Netflix together?" Lara asked. "Oooh sure!" Sheila shrieked "Wanna bring Relegus over?" Sheila asked. "Sure.. if he's awake sure why not?" Lara said making her way to Relegus's room and opened the door "hey!" Lara said. "What" Relegus said stuffing his face into his pillows. "Wanna watch Netflix?" Lara asked. "What is Netflix? Is it something Goddesses do?" Relegus asked. "What no!! We're just going to watch and eat!  ". " What do you mean we're going to watch?" Relegus asked. " We're going to watch movies of course! You guys do that as well?" Sheila said. "Uhm no what we do especially to gods is listen to prayers at the altars." Relegus said. "Question! How come you receive prayers when you're a demi god?" Sheila asked. "Well demi gods also receive prayers but goddesses mostly receive prayers." Relegus said answering Sheila's question as she nodded. " Oooh okay wanna watch now?" Sheila said as Relegus hesitated
At first but nodded. 'this is perfect! I never experienced these before! It's a good opportunity to be like humans!!' Relegus thought. " Alrighty let's go!" Sheila said leaping. ' how cute... She is so pretty but I like the woman I used to train except she's so strict. Strictly beautiful. Relegus thought as he blushed bright pink. As he snapped back at the voice of Lara "Hey! You're just going to stand there or what?" Lara said going down the stairs. " Oh uhm! Just a minute!" Relegus said.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

Time skip.

"Alrighty ladies! The first thing to do is learn how to shoot directly!" Relegus stated. "And how do we do that?" Lara asked sarcastically looking at his eyes with her black onyx eyes. "Oh uh we need to start with activating your powers of course!" Relegus said. "Yeah how do we do that?" Lara said once again sarcastically. "Close your eyes" Relegus said while circling them "good good! You girls are doing well!" He said. "So we're just going to close our eyes?" Lara asked. "Yes then think of the orb you guys ate and you guys will end up in a black void along with your orb! When you see it, quickly grab it before someone else does, because a lot of people get the same power but couldn't get it correctly. Now that you two are the chosen ones you guys got to get it!" Relegus said as he realized the girls are concentrating into getting that orb.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

Lara's pov:

I can do this! It's for your family! Your sister! I just need to concentrate.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I felt like I was about to fall but luckily I was floating. I saw the orb and someone else thats looking at me. I screamed "I AM THE CHOSEN ONE! I WILL GET IT" I scream unto the top of my lungs. " NO!!!" A male voice screamed as I started to run towards it as he also runs toward the orb. I grabbed the orb first as he screamed in frustration. "THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN MINE!! YOU WILL KNOW WHO I AM SOONER ENOUGH LARA!" He screamed as he started to fade away. H- how did he know my name?! I thought as I was brought back to the real world and saw my hands with a black smokey thing. Realizing it was my power Relegus was clapping for me. Wait not just me! Also for Sheila! She got the power! And I got the power!

End of POV

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

"Isn't that fun?" Relegus said clapping his hands. "I just saw someone that knows my name saying I will know know him sooner." Lara said. Relegus stood in shock and stopped clapping his hands. "Th-that-thats W-Will-William!!!" Relegus screamed as he recognized the line.

FLASHBACK

Relegus's POV:

As I walked in there in the cells of the Universes Most Dangerous Prisoners, I started to look into just Incase one removes it's cuffs. The cuffs are important so their power could not get spilled out and so that they could not use it. So unfortunately it's power block. I then looked at that one cell that has metal all around. I looked at the name saying ' The Universes Most Dangerous Prisoners and Criminals: William Robbinsons ' " You don't look dangerous.." I said with all my courage out. He chuckled deeply as he spoke , "You just don't know me kid!" I got shivers hearing his dark laugh. "And how come a tiny witsy little baby becomes a cell watcher huh?" He said mimicking me.
"Well I'm a demi god!" I said. "Who's your father?" The man asked darkly. " Uhmm Reonardo Vestels" Relegus said shaking. "Ah a Vestels! I must know who your are! Relegus! Relegus Tobias Vestels!" The man shouted and laughed. "How did you even know my name?!" I asked trembling in fear, This man knows my name even tho I never met him!! " Well your mother, Avery Vestels , shared this information to me when we we're young. When you weren't here yet. When you are at your mother's womb. It's been nearly 2,000 years since I've ever seen you! Since birth! Ahah!" The man said laughing again. "Dang your insane!" I said. "YOU WILL KNOW ME SOONER! SOONER RELEGUS! SOONER!" He screamed as I walked away with trembling arms. The fact that his name is in Golds meaning he his the Universes Most dangerous man kind being....

END OF FLASHBACK

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

"How do you know that it was him?" Lara asked. "Yeah how do you?" Sheila asked. " Well I've met him on the 'Universes Most Dangerous Prisoners' and had a small talk with him. It didn't take take long until he starts laughing like crazy!" Relegus said. "And when was that?" Lara and Sheila asked. " Well about 1,500 years ago when I was 1,000 years old that time.. I was a cell watcher" Relegus said. " What is a cell watcher?" Sheila asked in confusion. "Well it's all about each thousand years, a demi god would be assigned to watch and check the cells of  'The Universes Most Dangerous Prisoners'. And I was assigned that day. Then I met him in the first day." Relegus said. "Ohh what's your full name?" Sheila asked.
"Why do you need to learn about that?" Relegus said chuckling. "Well I'm confused and we need to know!" Sheila giggled. "Oh uh well its Relegus Tobias Vestels." He said. "Woahhh your the son of Reonardo Vestels?!" Sheila shrieked. "That's so cool!" Lara said a bit impressed. "Thanks! Well it's 5am enough talking and get ready for that school!" Relegus said pushing them back inside the house so they can get ready. " Oh right!" Lara said once again.. sarcastically. After they went to school and went home at 12pm to get ready for the next training.

'°•--------------------------------------------------•°'

Helixia: WEWWWWWW A LONG ONE YEYEYEYEYEYEYEEYEYEYEYYEYEYEYEYEYEYYEYEYEYEYE HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS ONE!!! YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYYEYEYEYEYEYYEYEYEYEYEYY