Splish Slpash

》 Ayull pov 《

Veta and Y/N are already waiting for us on the bridge. They both seem to be studying images of Sugan on Y/N's bracelet, a look of curiosity plain on their faces. Yet, when Y/N looks up at me I can feel their mood shift. The airy expression on their face dwindles slightly, and they become more cautious.

Bahtoh walks past me, placing a hand on
Y/N's  shoulder. "Ayull has agreed to visit Sugan." 

"Good, I was beginning to worry you'd never leave the forge." Veta purrs as he goes to sit in his chair to the left. 

Y/N has a skip in their step as they follow Bahtoh to his chair on the right. Once I sit in the central chair all the computers come online, flashes of information and suggestions on improving the ship. But that can be saved for later, for now I set our coordinates and prepare to rip through space. 

》 Y/N  pov 《

The ship rumbles the same as before, like the gearing up of a roller coaster. I don't know if it's my new found relationship with him -or just my nervousness- but I am very much aware of Bahtoh's hands on my waist. He's not grasping, or holding it, simply keeping his hands there. 

Colors suddenly bloom across the space in front of us. They change from shades of red to blue, or purple to yellow, or… I don't even know what that color is! I've said it before and I'll say it again. 

"Beautiful." 

Bahtoh purred beneath me, his arms wrapping around my waist. "Very beautiful." 

The ship passed through the ring of color fast as we got a sudden burst of speed. Ayull moves us through space seamlessly, he switches the levers and pushes the buttons with such ease. 

A planet comes into view with shades of orange and soft red, spotted with pools of blue- all different shades and sizes. There aren't any clouds, or forests that I can see. 

"We're approaching." Veta announced as the ship began to rock with turbulence. 

The sky is clear of clouds as we descend, giant rock structures in shades of reds and oranges reach high. Some form shapes, and others form pillars. Scattered around are huge pools of beautiful clear water. Every other pool seemed to have large fish or wildlife. The window dimmed and the screens turned off as we landed on a patch of land. 

Veta approached as I climbed out of the seat, "Come, I must outfit you with the proper gear for today."

"The air's not poisonous or anything right?" My hand thoughtlessly clutched my neck. 

Bahtoh chuckled. "No, and if it where we have masks. But you'll fare better out there with more protective and watery clothes." 

》Veta pov《

I have just the outfit for Y/N! A zip up body piece similar in design to a 'ooman wetsuit,  only without arm covers and much thinner. The zip goes all the way from their neck to beneath their belly button. To protect their arms we have some simple armor plates, light weight and sharp. To protect their skin from the sun I have a bottle of "suncreem" from the box of 'ooman oddities. 

They look adorable when they finish getting dressed, the suit hugs their skin and their eyes gleam with excitement. 

"Are you ready?" I ask, holding out my hand.

They grasp it firmly, moving to tug me along, "Born ready- now come on! I wanna explore." 

We meet up with Bahtoh and Ayull in the docking part of the cargo bay. The three of us have elected to wear only our gauntlets, waist cloths, and small decorations. For instance I have my tresses tied back and up, Bahtoh has decorated his with golden bands, while Ayull has his simple stone rings. 

Bahtoh chirps in surprise as Y/N jumps next to him. "I take it you are excited?" 

"Very! This is the first alien planet I get to explore- without running for my life." Their hands do the same flapping motion from before as they bounce on their toes. 

"Then let us explore. But do stay close," Ayull chuckled. He pressed a few buttons on his gauntlet and down came the doors. "Last thing we need is you being swept away." 

》Y/N pov《

My breath was quite literally stolen. Wind filled the hull as the doors opened, making the air taste sweet and fresh. There is a distant sound of wildlife, animal calls and croaking creatures. 

I am stuck in awe, until Ayull leaps from the ship, red sand creates clouds around his feet as he runs. He wastes no time diving into the giant pool of water before us. Bahtoh and Veta follow close behind, laughing and chirping like kids as they splash. The water goes up to their upper waists,  meaning the water is perfect for swimming. 

I run after them until I notice a tall rock nearby, "Cannon ball!"

The three hunters looked up in surprise as I jumped over their heads. The water feels nice and cold as I sink in, the bubbles tickle and slide around me. I resurface quickly, taking a big breath of fresh air. Veta and Ayull have this look of surprise and anxiety that sends me into a laughing fit. 

"What's so funny? You could've  slipped!" Veta waives his hands, absently splashing Ayull. 

Ayull moves away, "they're fine. Besides, they'll need to hone their balance." 

"Lighten up a little, we're here to relax." I splash Veta. "Where'd Bahtoh go-" 

Suddenly I am lifted out of the water by none other than Bahtoh. He holds my thighs atop his shoulders and laughs as I yelp in surprise. His claws lay gently across my skin as his palms keep me seated, the metal bands on Bahtohs' dreads are cold against my thighs. 

"That's where Bahtoh is." Ayull chuckled. 

Bahtoh shrugged his shoulders, "enough talk, now it is time for fun!"

Bababooey another chapter, at an actually reasonable time of day.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's giving my beach fanfare vibes... maybe ill draw them in beach outfits?
Anyhoo, see ya later my dear readers

- the sand covered author