("You're the perfect chick.")~Opila bird x Reader

You were walking down a long hallway that was peered in by little chicks who were constantly chirping. Inching closer to them, you realize that one of the chicks were blue, which was strange. You inspected each chick until you jumped when someone pecked on the door.

Peck, peck, peck.

Opila bird was here.

You clutched every single bird you could find, then sped to the nesting corner and placed them down quickly. Taking a sigh of relief, you sauntered back when suddenly, you caught sight of Opila bird who pushed you very hardly that you plummeted to the ground. You strained your eyes to see that the pink bird was leaning closer to you. Moving away from her, you angrily bellowed at Opila bird who eyed at you strangely.

Y/N: OWWWW!! Why did you do that?! You're meant to kill me, not push me!

She turned around then eyed at you again, blinking twice.

Opila Bird: Come on, sweetheart! I didn't hit ya that hard, only a little push really.

You slowly pulled yourself back up, but then you came to a halt and let out a small gasp.

Y/N: D- Di- Did you j- just call me... swe- sweetheart?!

Opila Bird: Of course! A chick has to be treated like that!

Y/N: Excuse me? Are-

Opila Bird: Oh don't worry, you're part of the chicks now!

Y/N: But w-

Before you could say another word, you were smacked again. Pushing your palm to your head, you tried to open your eyes but the only thing you could see was eternal darkness.

TIME SKIP

You woke up in a nest that was placed in a different room, a room that you've never discovered before. Inspecting the chicks that were next to you again, you found Opila Bird who was glaring at you with a slightly titled head.

Opila Bird: You honestly thought that you could escape, huh? You could've just ran away while you had the chance, but instead you did the right thing! Thanks for staying with me, sweetheart, it really proves your innocence...

You sat up straight, barely even moving, and looked at the big bird who was suddenly walking away into a section labelled: Feeding section

One minute later, she returned back with 6 worms held tightly in her beak. Dropping them all at once, each chick charged toward the worms and obtained one.

Opila bird: Hmmmm... you're a human, so I'll give you something else to eat.

Before she walked off, she gave you a touch on your cheek with her beak, then you noticed that she just kissed you. You lightly touched your cheek which was starting to blush a bit.

Y/N: She did not-

Opila bird came back with a pot of yoghurt and a wooden spoon.

Opila bird: Is this something you like to eat?

You inched away from the pot and crossed your arms.

Y/N: Yes, but only if it tastes good. I know you put something in there.

She leaned next to the yoghurt and prodded it a bit closer to you. Then a sweet strawberry scent started to fill the air.

Opila bird: The only thing put in there is plain yoghurt and strawberries. I made it myself, surely you must like it.

You leisurely picked up the pot and the spoon then felt around the yoghurt in case something was in it. Only scooping up a little bit, you licked the spoon until you felt a delicious taste in your mouth.

Y/N: I think I have been mistaken, this is actually quite good!

Without hesitation, you constantly scooped up chunks of yoghurt and ate it until the pot was empty. You saw that Opila bird was coming back while you were eating the last tiny bits left inside.

Opila bird: Liked it? I thought so, now I need to take you somewhere so I can check your body in case you have something to be used soon.

You looked up at Opila bird and wondered what that means. Without warning, you were suddenly pulled up and took away to where the other nesting corner was.

She lifted her wing and lightly held the top of your shirt/jumper.

Opila bird: May I-

???: OPILA BIRD.

You looked behind Opila bird and saw a Givaniam jellyfish with one eye, you knew who this is...

Stinger Flynn.

He glared at her furiously with some kind of potion in his hand.

Stinger Flynn: What are you doing with him/her?! Are you flirting?! I saw everything you did with them, now I will tell Ban Ban about this!

Opila bird: No, please don't do that! I can expl-

Before she could carry on her say, she let out a groan then stared with an angry expression at you.

Stinger Flynn: Come on, Opila! I'm sure Ban Ban would want a word with you!

You felt quite bad for Opila bird, so you stood up and asked to come as well.

Y/N: Can I come too?

Stinger Flynn: No, this is nothing to do with you. But we will not kill you, because we understand that you've done the right thing.

Y/N: What is the right thing?

There was no response. Opila bird and Stinger Flynn have already left. You took a sigh of relief and walked down to the garden where there were dozens of trees. But then you came to a halt when you noticed that a blue opila bird was following. Constantly chirping, they slowly lifted up a wing and pointed at a door that led to the vibrant hallway.

Y/N: Yes, what about that hallway?

The only answer you could get were repetitive chirps. You pulled out your phone and found a bird translation app. Adding the audio to the translator, you stared at your screen, which said:

I think Slow Seline is in that hallway, you should not go there.

You looked at the blue bird, confused.

Y/N: Why not? If I want to continue this tedious journey, I have to go there.

The bird replied with even more chirps.

I know what will happen, she will fall in love with you, and she will break Stinger Flynn and Ban Ban's rule. It's safe not to go there. This journey you call tedious is not what you think. All the monsters will find you pretty or cool- looking, if you ever approach them.

You felt quite outsmarted right now. Could this bird tell the future, or could they just use their evidence?

Y/N: How do you know?

I have been given a different birth, I was not born from Opila bird. In fact, I was born from a big blue bird, I'm a boy, while the others are pink, which represents girls. I have also been given secret powers that are forbidden to be told.

What was the bird telling you? It definitely had powers that were not to be told.

I'll tell you the future though, the bird who gave me birth said that I can only tell a future to someone I can trust. You seem trustworthy. Give me a minute.

You patiently waited until the blue bird came back with a future or none.

It said your future was that.... Opila bird might return back for you.