("You're mine now.")~Slow Seline x Reader~

1 HOUR LATER

You still couldn't believe it. Opila bird was coming back, but why? You heard everything Stinger Flynn said to her and now she's coming back for you? No wonder how smart that chick was. You shook your head and tried to forget everything that happened earlier, then you walked into the colourful hallway where Slow Seline was waiting. You paused your movement when she leisurely paced through the hallway. She stretched her eyes and stared in each door.

Slow Seline: Hello?

She lifted her eyes back up and carried on her pace.

Slow Seline: Where are you hiding?

Without meaning to, you accidentally said your thought out loud when you were meant to say it in your head.

Y/N: No where, I'm not hiding anywhere.

Slow Seline: Oh really?

Slow Seline charged toward you then leaned closer.

Slow Seline: I remember being told that Opila bird liked you and she took you out, well, even though that's a rule now, and nobody comes to the hallway with me, you're staying in here with me! I'm glad that I have my own space, we can date together my darling ❤

You're face started to blush a bit but you backed away from Slow Seline when her eyes peered inside your shirt/jumper.

Y/N: Oh, stop, you're playing too much sweetie!

You covered your mouth quickly from what you just said.

Slow Seline: I'm sorry! I assume I'm just going a bit crazy today... may I continue though?

Why would I say that??

Trying not to upset her, you replied with no. Slow Seline moved away and demanded you to follow her. For some reason, you were taken to the outside of the kindergarten where it was raining hardly and where there were millions of trees that constantly touched you as if they were trying to pick you up. You almost tripped over when the big snail started speaking again.

Slow Seline: So how's your day?

Y/N: I don't really know, actually. But since I'm being accompanied by you right now, I'd say it's been pretty good, you?

Slow Seline: It's been good as well, and you can call me Seline for now, I don't like people saying my full name, to be honest.

Your face started to blush a bit more but you covered it with your arms. Feeling the urge to confess, you took a quiet gulp and talked even more.

Y/N: U-Ummm... Seline, I h-have something t-to tell y-you....

Seline: Yes?

Y/N: I- I love... y-you!

Seline stared at the stone ground for a second then pulled up a cute smile, with a tiny hint of blush on her face.

Seline: Same! Come here real quick..

You slowly stepped toward her and tilted your neck when she leaned closer and wrapped around you, as if she were being a blanket. But then you lifted your arms and hugged back, and your face grew even hotter than ever. Suddenly, she stopped and demanded you to follow her again while you reluctantly ran with her.

TIME SKIP

You were escorted back to the long hallway where you were dumped on the floor by Seline. Scurrying to a door that was making a loud racket, you pressed your ear against it and heard something which sounded like infinite chairs scraping across the ground. Since you were intrigued to see more, you pushed open the creaking door that led to Banbaleena's classroom, but the strange thing is that it was completely vacant, which gave you more time to explore.