Nab Nab x Reader PROLOGUE

Banbaleena: Really, he/she should be mine now. They just can't wonder off and never come back! I told them to come into my classroom and they aimlessly walk towards the corner, it's not my fault they're gone!

Banbaleena was about to continue her speech but Seline and Opila bird had already left.

Opila bird: I'm going to find him/her again, don't attempt to do the same thing.

Seline: The temptation is forcing me to do it as well....

They were all gone to look for their love, and that's when a blue creature crawled slowly down the corridor.

Nab Nab: That's strange, more of us love him/her? Hopefully they'll be mine soon, it can't just be the girls, right? This is crazy, I thought it was only me who had love! Don't worry Nab Nab, we'll wait in my room and then they'll come, because I heard that they need a light blue key card, they were talking about that earlier-

Banbaleena: Nab Nab, what are you muttering about?

The blue spider made his usual 'I didn't say anything' face at Banbaleena who was backing away slowly.

Nab Nab: Nothing?

Banbaleena: Okay, but I swore you were muttering about something...

When she was gone, Nab Nab sprinted into the classroom and picked up one basketball and a pair of glasses.

Nab Nab: This will be the perfect distraction.

Next, he sped inside his room and continuously veered his direction for each arrow to the end where he climbed up the wall. Nab Nab placed the ball down along with glasses and constructed a web rope attached to the ceiling.

Nab Nab: Now I have to set a long task for them to do, so they are fully focused here.

He pulled out a box of coloured chalks and drew a sign saying: Hey! I think I've hurt myself! Can you help me get back up again and fix my glasses?

Nab Nab let out a small chuckle as he broke one part of the glasses.

Nab Nab: Cool, now we wait until they come here.