("Caught in my web.") Nab Nab x Reader

This way looks good enough, shall we go here?

Y/N: Looks safe enough, let's go.

You ambled towards the Maintenance room where there were about 3 member messages.

Member messages? They probably put this here to pretend that they're nice, ignore them.

Y/N: This might be strange but, do you have a name?

I'm not sure if I have a name, call me Cyan for now.

When you reached the maze room, you looked at Cyan who tilted his head with a puzzled  expression.

Do you see that over there?

You surveyed a suspicious basketball with broken glasses and a message.

Y/N: Do you think we should help?

Cyan: Of course, we should. But when it's here, it doesn't look trustworthy....

Abruptly, you were heaved up to the ceiling until you came in contact with Nab Nab who made a greedy face at Cyan.

Y/N: HEY, LET ME GO!

Nab Nab: Unfortunately, that won't be happening today.

Cyan: Y/N! Hey, you should let him/her go!

Cyan didn't save you in time, you were immediately taken to.... the light blue key card? Nab Nab's   trying to help you?

Cyan: You're trying to help him/her? I'm the one helping, not you!

Nab Nab: They're mine now!

The blue spider made an engaging smile, you assumed that he was forcing you to like him.

Y/N: Can you at least let me go? I don't want help from a spider!

Nab Nab: Just pick it up, it's not that hard.

You refused to pick up the key card, even though you wanted to.

Y/N: No, I don't want to.

Nab Nab: I see...

Without warning, he took the card then sprinted into the darkness where there was nothing to be seen.

Y/N: The card! How dare he! Cyan, what do we do now?

Cyan: Don't worry, we'll get it ba-

Feeling frightened, Nab Nab came back with a solid baseball bat and knocked you swiftly. You tried your best to get up but you felt like something was pulling you underground, so you listened to Cyan's last words before you were fully consumed by darkness.

6 MINUTES LATER

You began to strain your eyes while poking something slippery and sticky. Cobwebs were surrounding you but you swore that a flash of blue was seen in the dark.

Nab Nab: So, your death won't happen right here and now, but I want to keep you because, you see.... you're special.

He wandered around the room with an engaging beam once again, then returned to his speech.

Nab Nab: Hopefully you accept help from me instead, that blue chick is absolutely boring, all he does is use his words that are really tricky to understand.

Y/N: O-Okay?

Nab Nab came closer, with his tounge going in and out, then sat down and gave a light kiss on your cheek.

Y/N: Did you j-just kiss me?!

Nab Nab: What? You don't like kissing?

Y/N: No, it's just that I've never seen a monster do- don't w-worry...