Slow Seline x Reader PROLOGUE

(Opila bird didn't really have a prologue bc there was nothing eventful to put in but now every story will have a prologue except Opila)

In the nesting corner, there were a few birds sitting in the nest, guarded by their mother, Opila bird.

Opila bird: Apparently, they said I can't hang out with him/her or anyone, but they are really pretty, I can't follow by those rules anymore, right children?

The chicks all nodded but the blue one started to talk as well.

It's not good to love someone, and it's not good to break rules, you respect rules. Just because Ban Ban and Stinger Flynn told you off, that doesn't mean you got away with it and you can do it again, it means you don't do it again.

Opila bird turned around and glared at the blue bird.

Opila bird: Don't start an argument with me. You're not in charge of me, I'm in charge of you.

I know, but still. Even though I'm not in charge of you, I can still give you advice, and help you whenever you need help. We can all do that, we respect you, and we help you.

Opila bird: You're right. Maybe your job to help me is being overcomplicated by me. You're a smart one, but I need even more help.

One of the pink chicks started to question.

Pink chick: Why?

Opila bird: You see, Stinger Flynn has told me off for hanging out with them, y-you know, the person who came by earlier. And Ban Ban has made a rule with everyone that we can't hang out with anyone now. I'm going on a quest now, it's not to hang out again. They are still here, and I will find them again.