("I'll keep you safe.") Jumbo Josh x Reader

TIME SKIP

I'm alone again....at last. They kept on hanging out with me, I felt like I was trapped with them. But now, it's so much better to have freedom. Wait...where am I?

You instantly veered to the window where a fade of orange to yellow was seen. But the sunset was slow. The sun barely moved, and the rain started to beat on the ground. Since the window was open, a trail of smokey wind pushed one chair as you explored the new level of the kindergarten. Everywhere you went in this place was complete silence, but the rustling leaves on the trees were always heard. The distant voices in the darkness were interrupted by a growling noise that echoed across the room.

What was that?

A giant green figure rose from the abyss, using it's strong arms to grip on the floor. When it's legs reached the top, you froze in fear as the creature walked towards you slowly. One of it's hands were splattered in red paint, or something even worse, blood.

Jumbo Josh: Hello.

Y/N: U-Uh-Uhhhh....

Jumbo Josh: What are you doing by your own here? Isn't someone meant to be with you?

Y/N: Well, yes but-

Jumbo Josh: Where are they then?

Your body was trembling continuously as it carried on talking.

Jumbo Josh: Ah, I see. You're the nervous one, right?

Why are they asking me so many questions? Can they just talk normally, without asking questions, please? It's my first time meeting you!

The creature cocked it's head to one side as it bent down on it's knees. It's teeth were shiny and white, it's left eye had specks of green on it, and it's skin had lots of cracks that were probably veins. Turning it's head around, the green figure pointed at the lift.

What is it trying to tell me?

Jumbo Josh: Oh, and if you're wondering, my name's Jumbo Josh, but you can call me Josh. I can help you save your friend.

Y/N: D-Don't worry... I'm going to find my friends before I save them, but thanks for offering...

Jumbo Josh: You mean Silent Steve and Nab Nab? I don't think you should trust them though.

You stared at Josh with many queries in your head.

What?!

Y/N: But they were nice to me, and I bet you won't be nice! Do you honestly think I would trust you?

There was no way your friends betrayed you, just no way. That was the only thing you thought they would never do. If they did, they wouldn't care to find you, right? At least they haven't forgotten about you, that was another thought that came in your head. But what about Jumbo Josh? What if he's planning to betray you? The only thing you wanted to do right now was leave and find them again, hopefully that isn't too hard. You fixed your eyes back on Jumbo Josh, waiting for his next speech.

Jumbo Josh: Follow me.

Hesitating for a moment, you walked steadily with him and tried your best not start a conversation, even though you had the urge to. It was long before you noticed that Jumbo Josh didn't care to answer your recent question, but you didn't really need an answer. You walked through an endless hallway that was filled with those stupid slow doors, they really were a pain in the but.

Where is this dummy taking me?! I guess we're just aimlessly walking through this corridor....

Y/N: Ummm.... Josh? I thought we were going to the lift?

No response....

Ugh....this idiot better give me a response or else I'm legging it.

Y/N: Hello?

Jumbo Josh: Yes?

Y/N: I said are we going to the lift?

Jumbo Josh: Yeah, a different one.

Y/N: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

At this point, you really wanted to swear at him right now, but that'll just make him angry.

Jumbo Josh: Oh, shut up....

Y/N: OMG YOU FRICKIN' IMBEC- 

Jumbo Josh: I think it's time you learn some manners....

Without warning, Jumbo Josh smacked you in the face and dragged you back to the main area.

Jumbo Josh: Let's just say, you're going to have a fun time with him and me.

Y/N: W-Who is 'him'?

He had no response once again, he was too busy taking you to the Progressive sector. Passing the depiction of a bird called Tarta bird, you managed to wake up already and open the nearest door. Another robotic-type thingy called Mr Kabob Man caught your eye as you rushed into continuous rooms. You saw a message saying that a button plus sound equals.... a firework?

What do I need a silly firework for?

The next message was a creature's head sticking it's tounge out so the firework can go in it's mouth.

Maybe some kind of advice I should take?

You walked into the next room that had 4 ground landings, some planks for reaching them and buttons that lay on top of the entrance to darkness.

Y/N: What is this place? Why did they a-add this place?

Creature1: Are ya ready? Yeah? *muffled whispering*

There were two creatures whispering somewhere, well.... in fact, there were 5. The most recognizable voice was Jumbo Josh, you instantly knew that when they started talking. You paced around the room until a deep growl began. Jumbo Josh rose from the void again and stood silently, without greeting you or fidgeting around. Another one came in, a weird one. It was a brown toad with a black hat. It was Sheriff Toadster. You also noticed that Captain Fiddles, the headless creature, arrived with inaudible murmurs under his breath. But the last one was the most peculiar. It was both dark and light coloured, with two heads, one a chameleon and the other a turtle. Along with it's dark blue shell, it also had 4 legs.

Ummm... who is that? Why are these 3 here as well?

Tamataki: Hello! So glad you could come!

Chamataki: Bruh, stop being so nice to them....

Sheriff Toadster: Ignore those two, Y/N.

Y/N: How do you know my name?!

Finally, Jumbo Josh said something, but it was quite unsettling.

Jumbo Josh: Don't worry, we'll try our best to protect you. Everything is okay....

Tamataki and Chama taki both eating ice cream! I made this btw Sorry if it's bad :(I find them as siblings so they don't get along as well lol 

I made this btw
Sorry if it's bad :(
I find them as siblings so they don't get along as well lol