("Don't you trust me?") Ban Ban x Reader

Y/N: Is that it?

Banbaleena: Yes, let's escape now.

You and Banbaleena climbed out of the hole together and reached the stairs that led up to the main room. She fixed her pink bow back into place as she hastened inside the kindergarten.

Banbaleena: Are you coming or not? I'm not wasting time here.

Realizing that she already moved, you ran up the stairs and gasped for air unnecessarily at the end.

Banbaleena: Stop breathing, there's no need to.

Y/N: I'm not in your classroom.....

Banbaleena: It doesn't matter where we are, silly.

She walked across the room with her shoulders both rounded while you sprinted towards the maintenance room, knowing that help can be found there.

Y/N: We can go here, Nab Nab can help!

Banbaleena: Pfft, you dummy. Nab Nab's not here, plus, we don't need help for anything.

Y/N: Worth a shot, isn't it?

You and Banbaleena exchanged glances with each other until she finally said something else.

Banbaleena: Listen, when we fell into that stupid hole, Nab Nab didn't fall as well. So we don't have any help from him, instead, you're helping me get back to my classroom.

Y/N: Since when did I say I would help you?

Ignoring your complaints, she continued walking towards the break room door and brought a box when she came out.

Y/N: Is that a box? Do you honestly think a cardboard box will help us?

Banbaleena: Of course, silly! This gives us a map of the kindergarten...

Banbaleena simply opened the box and pulled a crumpled map out. Walking closer to her, you scrutinized it carefully and thoroughly, as if you were looking for something on there.

Y/N: That's not a ma-

Banbaleena: You're right, the map was replaced with a frickin' letter.

Dear Reader,

You may think it's the same person from the last note, and you're right. I need your help. There is a new creature just like Silent Steve, but even worse. I'll mention his name later, but I need to describe him first. He has pink skin with a purplish nose and a big mouth for his stomach. He also wears a chef hat. And for the last decription, his name is Chef Pigster. -B.B

Banbaleena: No, it can't be.... I thought he wasn't in the family yet!

???: Don't worry, I can help you.

The mysterious voice directed you and Banbaleena's sight towards Ban Ban who was leaning over a box of explosives.

Ban Ban: Let's delude him into thinking that this box is food when it's actually full of working explosives.

Y/N: Are you sure this will work? I think he'll already know that it contains explosive-

Ban Ban was already leaving the area while holding his 'food' box firmly.

Y/N: I'm not sure if that will work....

Ban Ban: Don't you trust me already? I'm trying to help, right Banbaleena?

The class teacher wasn't responding at all, she was too busy opening more boxes while you followed Ban Ban into the maintenance room. Noticing that you were both leaving, Banbaleena stopped her investigation and scurried to the door.

Banbaleena: Wait! Who said we're going to the maintenance room?!

Ban Ban: If you don't want to come, then don't come. You can stay here and find your own way back to your class room.

She let out a loud groan as she grumpily walked away.

Y/N: I feel bad for her.... we might have needed her.

Ban Ban: Oh, she doesn't really help at all, so I guess you're coming with me.

Y/N: But, what if my friends....

As your voice trailed off weakly, you began to worry about your friends.

What if Chef pigster has found them? What if my friends aren't safe anymore? What if Stinger Flynn has trapped them as well? And what if Ban Ban's trick doesn't work? Looks like I'm worrying too much... I wish they were here again.

You wiped the tears off your watery eyes as you followed Ban Ban into the maze room. The room was filled to the brim of bright blue and pink arrows, leading another human to their demise. You ventured through the maze until you jumped when a shard of see-through yellow glass fell down. Looking up and down several times, you stared in shock as a hint of pink flashed across the stairs. A pink creature coming down the stairs fixed their chef hat back in place, snorting many times before saying something.

It was Chef Pigster.

Y/N: What now?!

Ban Ban: Watch and learn....

He trod towards the pink creature with his head cocked to one side. Chef Pigster's voice was different than you expected. Instead of a low, deep voice, he spoke in a subdued way, you knew he was a reflective one.

Ban Ban: Hello!

Chef Pigster: I don't really want to talk right now....

Rolling his eyes twice, Ban Ban turned around and winked at you, then pointed quickly at the box.

Chef Pigster: So you're both here?

Y/N: Yeah, just wanted to give food, that's all.

Chef Pigster: I'm not in the mood for this.

Chef Pigster looked at the box then turned back, staring straight down at you.

Ban Ban: And?

Chef Pigster: You know, I don't think you're going to say yes, but can I help you a bit?

Y/N: What? Do you mean following us?

Chef Pigster: No, I mean, give you a hint of what to do...

You raised your brow slowly as Ban Ban whispered something in your ear that sounded like 'Should we trust this?'.

Y/N: I think we should...

Chef Pigster: Don't worry, some people think I'm bad, but I never meant any harm.

Ban Ban: Okay, what's the secret?

The chef watched you pick up the box of explosives, putting his hand next to his head.

Chef Pigster: Well.... I know where the big blue bird is....

Y/N: Cyan? You mean Cyan?

Chef Pigster: No, I mean his father.

Ban Ban: Who is his father?

You gazed in surprise at Chef Pigster who looked back at you.

Chef Pigster: His father is Tarta Bird.

🚨WARNING🚨 The next chapter will contain Garten of Ban Ban III references, such as the Tarta Bird, Queen Bouncelia and Nabnaleena e.t.c
If you haven't seen, heard, or played the third chapter, then you're about to see some spoilers.