Jumbo Josh x Reader PROLOGUE

???: Hmm... I guess I'll go for a walk?

After talking to her friend, who is Nabnaleena, the purple kangaroo came bouncing out of the door, wearing a happy smile on her face. She clutched her magic wand as she suddenly bumped into Jumbo Josh. Lifting his blood- covered hand, he waved leisurely at her then grunted, usually because of people distracting him.

Jumbo Josh: What do you want?

Queen Bouncelia: Nothing? I accidentally did that, sorry.

Jumbo Josh: It's okay, but you better not do that again. Also, what are you doing with that silly wand?! You could hurt someone!

Queen Bouncelia: Is that how you talk to queens?

Queen Bouncelia scowled at him then stormed off, knowing that her wrath will stop soon. She stared at her wand and spoke softly to it.

Queen Bouncelia: I can tell that this is going to be a bad walk, is there some way you can help?

The wand replied with silence, as if it refused to speak. Letting go of her concealed weapon, she walked away from the item when she heard someone pick it up.

Tarta Bird: Hey... I think you're forgetting something.

Queen Bouncelia: I don't think I need it anymore...

The blue bird lightly touched the heart gem that sat on top of the wand and gave it to her.

Tarta Bird: If you take it, I'll do anything for you.

Queen Bouncelia: R-Really?

She took the wand and held it tightly as Tarta Bird sat down and bowed his head. Queen Bouncelia felt a surge of happiness flow through her body.

Queen Bouncelia: Wow, u-uh... I've never been this honoured before...

Tarta Bird: Why's that?

Queen Bouncelia: No one ever treated me like this, the only respect I get is some sort of smile, but this.... it feels.... nice that you did this for me....

Tarta Bird held out his wing and seized her hand, letting a big smile grow across his face.

Queen Bouncelia: T-Thank you...

Tarta Bird: Okay... where shall we go first?

Another picture bc why notI made this btw 2

I made this btw 2