Banbaleena x Reader PROLOGUE

Cyan: Where did Y/N go?

Nab Nab: I remember seeing something white drag him/her....

Cyan sat down near a web and shook his head in despair.

Nab Nab: Don't worry, Cyan. We will find him/her, I know the way to that roo-

Opila bird: There you are!

Suddenly, Cyan was pulled towards Opila bird who squawked furiously at him.

Cyan: Let me go, I'm not going back to the nest!

Opila bird: You silly chick, of course you will. But instead I'll have to put you in the bird cage for not staying in your nest!

Cyan: NAB NAB, HELP!!!

Nab Nab hurried to save him but Cyan was already locked up.

Opila bird: No, you're not going back! You're in a cage, so this is your life now!

And then it was silence.

Nab Nab: No.... not him as well.....

From the room next to him, a mild, gentle voice spoke.

???: The loss of.....friends? That sounds miserable.

Nab Nab: W-What? Who are you?

A purple snake - like creature with frills on their head along with a red - forked tounge came slithering in.

???: I know, it's sad when your friends are captured or gone, even when they're dead. I never experienced it, but I know what it's like. You're the only one here that doesn't get many friends, they call you the Twisted one, but your real name is Nab Nab, am I right?

Nab Nab: Yes, but can you tell me your name?

???: Okay, my name is Silent Steve.