Chapter 1 - The Day After

With all things that happened the day before, well Izuku was very aware of what his punishment is.

But he expected it to be somewhat severe yet-

Aizawa : You both are staying here in the dorms today.

Izuku's pupils shrunk as he just stared at Aizawa confused. Bakugo in the other hand didn't really mind as he plopped himself on the couch.

Izuku : What?.... Sensei why are you.... Letting us having a light punishment.

Aizawa stared at Izuku.

Aizawa : I didn't even finish explaining. You're staying here today because you two are gonna be on house arrest for 2 weeks. You caused a big ruckus yesterday and it would've woken up pretty much everyone yet you're lucky just cause you were in Ground Beta.

Izuku : But we didn't cause that much of a damage right?

Bakugo on the couch could only sigh annoyingly along with Aizawa.

Bakugo/Aizawa : May I remind you of the amount of damage we/you caused on Ground Beta?

Izuku then got into a thinking pose as he tried to recall the events of last night.

Yes there was a lot of shouting of emotions like a rock n roll song, a lot of moments where one of them got the upper hand over the other, time from time when they try to use the best of abilities. There were even times they're fight could be described as a dance with destiny. Hell by the end of it all, Bakugo found his flame. The push that he needed to understand everything about Izuku.

But that wasn't the important thing that Izuku has to remember....

Bakugo : Explosives Series : CORKSCREW DRILL

Bakugo propelled himself backwards as he then start spinner like crazy, faster than his howtizer Impact as he launched himself straight towards Izuku with anger and jealousy through his eyes.

The whole thing was like a series of fireworks as Bakugo's explosions circled around him to the point where it formed the shape of a drill. Izuku stood his ground as the ground cracked beneath him as he stared at Bakugo with a determined look.

Izuku : 'OFA 8% FC shoot style: Waving Eagle '

The ground shattered as Izuku dashed forward Bakugo with high speed as he starts to move faster than what he's capable of as afterimages of him starts to appear beside him. We can see a large amount of wind being pushed back by Izuku as the shape of an eagle appeared.

The eagle roared as the drill's mechanical machinery jittered. As they were getting closer and closer the ground and buildings around them starts to crack apart as the sheer power of their quirks were already crashing against each other. As the distance drew more closer, the ground between them suddenly starts to dent itself into the ground as they were already in close proximity.

Izuku then jumped up as all his after images vanished but the eagle flew as he jumped as Izuku spun rapidly as Bakugo starts to increase the power of his explosions.

Bakugo's face was seen through the flames as the face of a predator was emerging through it. Izuku's eyes glow more under the reflection of the fire as he then brought his leg at high velocity towards Bakugo. Bakugo did not dodge nor stop his attack as it was still in full blaze.

When the drill came into contact with the eagle, a clash of electricity scattered throughout Ground Beta as the buildings cracked more under the pressure as some already gave out, collapsing.