Chapter 7 - Confrontation

Yagoo was sitting straight up at the entrance of his company, palms sweating, shaking in fear and more. He was there for half an hour now as he received a message from Botan.

Botan : I'll be going to UA today. Just wait for me at the entrance I'll be ready by then.

Yagoo could only stare at the wall as beads of sweat reached into his mouth as he can taste it. The feeling of waiting was normally ok for Yagoo, since he is the owner of a company it's ok for him to wait earlier but right now he kinda wished he came a bit later.

It's not about the fact he's scared about what Botan is going to do to him since he had nothing to do with this situation at all. He's more worried about how much money he's gonna owe for the damages done by Botan once she meets Izuku. And it's not helping that his worries are being amplified from Botan texting him the message instead of telling him directly since they are in the same building.

The receptionist could only look at Yagoo with a sweat drop seeing how he's so nervous about something.

Receptionist : 'This is the first time I ever saw my boss this nervous, I wonder why'

Yagoo's eyes slowly gone to the receptionist who quietly looked away as she went to look at the files in the cabinet behind her. Yagoo's worries then started to spike as his body gave out from sitting upright as he leaned down with his elbows over his knees.

Yagoo : 'This is just getting more intense as time goes on, I'm literally so scared right now'

Botan : Ahem *fake coughs*

There. His heart dropped like a dumbbell as he looked up only to see Botan with her arm on her hips as she was standing at the door. Her face was kept neutral looking at him before the door automatically opened as she stepped outside.

Yagoo took a deep breath as he tries to reassures himself.

Yagoo : It's alright, it's alright, I'm sure this whole thing can be solved easily with no violence, from Botan's end.

Yeah, he is hoping today won't be anything too big and that once she confirms if she did have a child or not, everything would be just fine.

He stood up from his seat as he patted himself on the chest and tightened his coat. He got to the door as it opened leaving his path open for him to walk. He stepped through the door, exiting the building as he sees a limo parked in front.

Botan can be seen standing before her ears perked up a bit before turning around.

Botan : Good, let's go now.

She didn't say much as she walked towards the limo opening the door and letting herself get in before she shut the door.