Chapter 8 - A Prey in Winter

(I'm sorry this took so long to make everyone. I was procrastinating on the work even though I had time to write. And the thing is, there were probably moments where I subconsciously thought I should just drop the story but it was stuck in the back of my mind like a sore thumb. It's pretty hard cause I was getting stressed out on not writing the chapter and only came to realize it when I read something. So if some of you were waiting a long time for this chapter to drop, I hope this was worth your wait.)

The group can be seen outside as they were walking across the school grounds. Leero was still huddled up in Botan's arms as she was carrying him with her attention divided. Izuku was walking with a firm expression on his face but once in a while broke a cold sweat before returning to normal.

Yagoo looks at Botan and Izuku as he can't feel any tension at all. She looked determined earlier when she declared a duel against Izuku which caused Yagoo to be worried. But now he just doesn't feel like Botan has some kind of hate against Izuku at all for having a kid with her. He could only look at his friend in confusion.

Toshinori was feeling nervous as for someone like him, he have never expected a declare of a duel from Botan to Izuku of all people. Not only that a certain alias for a specific area of UA is what even worries him.

Toshinori : 'Ground Alpha..... that's a name I haven't heard from UA in a long time now'

Nezu on the other hand was smiling himself as he was walking with both his hands behind his back. He was feeling a bit funny inside that it made him want to laugh at the current predicament.

Nezu : 'To think the first thing she do when she meets Izuku, is to have a duel against him in Ground Alpha.... hehe looks like my student did take some lessons from me.'

The walk by that point was short lived as they stopped in the middle of the pavement as Nezu held his hand up signaling them to stop.

Nezu : We're here.

Yagoo is only looking at Nezu as he felt like he shouldn't really question what they're doing. Knowing him, this is a place where Nezu probably kept "Ground Alpha" at.

Nezu then pulled down his sleeve a bit as a little bar code was written on his arm as he hovered it over the ground in front of him.

System : Scanning........... Accepted! Welcome back Nezu.

Nezu smirked to himself as the ground slowly started to lift itself. The slab then came into view as it slowly made itself stand upright. A door raised itself off the ground.