Chapter 10 - How Do I Feel about You?

??? : I'm sorry

The small voice cries, that seems to call the mind of someone.

??? : I'm so sorry *sobs*

The voice continues to cry. 

Even as he tries to reach out for it, he just touched a solid wall of darkness. 

Not willing to back down, he banged on it causing a ripple to appear on the wall as someone appears on the other side.

All he could see through it is just.... him.

All he sees is just when he was young.

A knife....

Bloody arms...

Blood splattered on his face...

The wall disappears as everything turned brighter.

Within the confines of a medical room resides a boy having his torso and arms covered in bandages. He was sleeping peacefully as you could see his muscles and torso moving rhythmically. He was entranced in his sleep as he was confided to the bed not even daring to move out of his comfort zone. Only for it end.

SLAP

Izuku : OUCH

The boy shot up from that abrupt hit on his forehead as he rubs it in pain.

Izuku : I only got sent here man, I don't even need to have some kind of amnesia now.

Izuku could only look at the person slapping him with a bit of a glare scaring the guy but he coughed a bit. The boy in front of him is a blonde, lightning volt symbol on the hair and a rather eccentric look. Fried Lightning Boy, Kaminari.

Kaminari : Its almost 5pm, I have to wake you up somehow.

Izuku : *Raises his eyebrow* I've been asleep for that long?

Kaminari : Yeah, the whole class came here to check up on you, Aizawa-sensei told me to stay and wait for you to wake up and if you still didn't he told me to give you a slap to wake you up.

Izuku : Of course he said that*rubs his temples* Ok, I'll go with you.

Izuku got off the bed as he walks along with Kaminari, leaving the school's clinic. As they left the room, they decided to engage in some small talk.

Izuku : So what happened in today's class?

Kaminari : Nothing really, Present Mic came in to teach us English. Other than that we got homework we got to complete, I'll pass you the notes for today.

Izuku could just nod to Kaminari as they continued to walk along the hallways.

After some time, Kaminari spoke up.

Kaminari : Soooo, how was your bonding time?

Izuku could just give a dead pan face as he looks at Kaminari.

Izuku : Dude do you even call that bonding time? A damn fight where we have to put our lives on the ropes and hope we don't die?

Kaminari : I mean it could've been worse, you could have to pay for child support.

Izuku : I- *sigh* I would've still taken care of Leero even if I don't romantically love Botan.

Kaminari : So do you say you love her now?

Izuku could only pause as he thought about it for a bit. He rubbed his chin as he tries to think of any sort of attractions he feels to Botan.

Izuku : I wouldn't really say so, I mean I do like her as she can seem childish at some point, she sometimes even has a blend between the most serious yet the most chill person ever.  She even has a bit of a competitive side of her.