Chapter 4 - UA's Past

To say he's surprised is an understatement, he's shocked beyond how far his mind can process it. He can't think of anything but the paper he was given at the hospital, how the results came to his attention as he was supposed to find the parent of Leero.

Only to find he is the parent.

By this all he could do at the moment was thrown out of the window as he stared into space forever. The whole thing is literally like a small brick wall with nothing special, only to find something worth more than it on the other hand. I mean he is actually the father of Leero by blood, but he still can't get it into his head. The whole reveal was a spinning wheel to his mind.

Who would have thought in a million years he somehow had a woman give birth to his son of blood and flesh.

Then there was the mother of the kid. Honestly if Leero is 4 he still should be able to remember anything that happened when he was 12..... but nothing came up. He can't remember anything relating to the woman's name. Not even a single shred of image for her face. Its like a damn ghost to him.

His mind was still rebooting his .exe before he felt a little strain on his shirt. It brought his mind back to reality as he looked down seeing Leero tugging on his shirt.

Leero : Is something wrong dad?

Izuku was silent as he now looked at his actual son. Leero was looking at him with his eyes not taken off on Izuku as his eyes expressed concern.

Leero : Did dad have too much grape juice for sometime now?

Izuku tilted his head but he shook off the question as he held Leero in his hands.

Izuku : Nothing, just a bit confused about the whole situation.

Leero : Did daddy hit his head when he was asleep? How come you didn't remember me?

Izuku looked off to the side as a bead of sweat formed. 

Izuku : 'I'm not even sure whether or not I knew Leero before, I'm already sure our first meeting was yesterday.'

By then he felt a tap on his shoulder as he looked to see Toshinori there looking at him.

Toshinori : I'm sure the whole thing came too much as a surprise Midoriya, even for me it was a big shock.

Izuku looked towards Leero who was still staring at Izuku with his big green slit pupils. The little's kid eyes remained unwavered from looking away. Izuku could only look back into his eyes.

Izuku : I-I know All Might..... I didn't even realize I was a part of the birth of Leero.

Toshinori grabbed onto Izuku's shoulder as he reassures him.

Toshinori : No one was ever ready young Midoriya. It's not like you can never ever be surprised in your life. There will always be many twists and turns which can surprise anyone.

Izuku : But this..... this just doesn't feel.... right.

Izuku's eyes lower itself a bit as he felt guilty.

Izuku : I had a kid.... but I never knew he existed.

Toshinori : Young Midoriya....

Toshinori looked at Izuku worried about his state knowing about his relation to the young boy in his hands.

Izuku : Did I ever meet him? No 

His eyes lowered more as he thoughts of doubt proceed to flood his mind.

Izuku : Did I ever knew him? No

Izuku : Have I ever seen him? No

Izuku : Was I even aware of what I did when I was young? NO