Chapter 9 - A Prey in Winter (2)

*Crack*

Izuku's finger flicked as an air bullet shot towards the edge of a building. The building cracked as a chunk of debris was blown off from the building. Knowing that, Izuku's breath escapes his mouth as he stared off in a daze feeling the cold storming past his bushy hair shaking around ever so slightly.

He squints his eyes as he tries to look through the falling snow that was blocking his entire view now. A snowstorm was not something he expected to happen in a simulation but it feels very real alright.

Without delay, he slid across the floor as he started to speed up across the cold street.

Botan on the other end of the map skid across the concrete floor, her snow goggles hung around her neck, as she threw sticky bombs across different walls in an enclosed room. She then ran and jump through a window as the nano tech covers her foot before leaping into another room safely landing as she peeked from the little window. Her eyes having small slits as she was being quiet.

Izuku sped through different streets as he looks around vigilantly trying to notice anything off but to no avail. He leaped on top of a building before taking another look and trying to locate his enemy.

The spectator room was in complete silence as Toshi is seen with his eyes shaking as his mouth was only slightly opening. Nezu was only gripping onto his sleeves as he looked tensed up. Yagoo on the other hand was leaning against the wall to support himself as his head was lowered with both his hands clasped together. He was muttering with no words even beckoning to make its sound.

Leero on the other hand had his eyes narrowed with his right eye having a holographic symbol hovering over it. It was a target sign.

His hands were pressed hard on the table as his face doesn't look happy or childish, just tensed eyes with a mature vibe. He swiped across the table as it produced a screen of a gun aiming at something.

Izuku sat perched in the corner as clicked the side of his respirator only to produce a scope above his right eye as he stare through it.

By then his eys widened.

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

*CRASH*

Izuku did a quick dodge to his left as something crashed on the building with him. Before Izuku could even react, a quick elbow was thrown on the side of his face,  sending him off the building, crashing across the ground and finally getting up. He held his jaw as he felt the bone cracking pain of it.

He looked up only to see a shadowy figure looking down on him with a pair of neon eyes that glowed with an ominous shine to it. It flash stepped itself towards Izuku and quick speed only for Izuku's OFA to spike with more energy as he raised his arms up blocking another elbow from the figure.

It sent him sliding backwards only for him to reel his foot on the ground, breaking the momentum before charging at the figure. Izuku did an axe kick smashing the ground the figure was standing as it leapt backwards to avoid the attack. As it did it got a quick shot to the upper body sending it reeling back a bit as it looked ahead to see Izuku using air bullets as his ranged attacks.