Chapter 2 - Is this God's Blessing or a Devil's Curse?

Coming back from last chapter, Izuku and Bakugo were just chilling trying to make the most of the lost time between them from the whole period of their bad blood. They were actually gonna watch Sonic Prime until an uninvited guest or a lost child came in and called Izuku-

??? : Hello Daddy

By then Izuku's eyes opened blood shot as his mouth dropped open a bit as it started to shake. Bakugo who was looking even more confused and shocked switched sight between the kid and Izuku looking at how they're both even related in anyway.

The kid snuggles himself even more onto Izuku as he purrs.

Izuku/Bakugo : 'WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?'

The whole situation was so surreal to Izuku and Bakugo as their mind became windows XP as they buffer for who knows how long.

Bakugo looked at Izuku and the kid again as he excused himself for a bit to the kitchen grabbing a can of soda, drinking from it before coming back and seeing them. He then tried to drink the soda even more as he was chugging the whole thing down very aggressively before he started to cough violenty.

He threw the can into the bin as he tried to sooth his coughing.

Izuku : ;-; That was my can of soda dude.

Bakugo's eyes open again furiously looking at Izuku and the kid who was fast asleep with a smug look on his face.

Bakugo : I don't even care if that was yours. You got some shit to explain right now.

Izuku just had fake tears flowing down his face as he stared at Bakugo with the look of pain.

Izuku : Do I look like I can even explain what the heck is even happening right now?

Bakugo : Look with everything that happened that was so bizarre, even after you told me the secrets of that stupid bullshit overpowered quirk, you still look like the type of person to still keep secrets.

Izuku : Do I look like that type of person?

Bakugo : *sniff sniff* You smell that?

Izuku tilted his head in confusion as he looked at Bakugo.

Izuku : What smell? *sniff* I smell nothing.

Bakugo : OF course you don't cause its fucking hypocrisy I smell between our words there.

Izuku : OI SAYS YOU WHO SAID WE WOULD ALWAYS BE FRIENDS BUT FUCKING BACKSTAB ME AFTER THAT STREAM INCIDENT.

Bakugo : I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL WITH THAT!!?

Izuku : WE ARE, BUT YOU FUCKING BRING UP THE WORD HYPOCRISY NOT LIKE YOU ALSO DIDN'T DO IT.

Bakugo : OK LOOK I GET IT, IM A BIG BITCH AND THE WORST SHIT BUT YOU HAVE TO AGREE THAT ITS FUCKING HYPOCRITAL AS WELL THAT YOU'RE ALSO DOING IT.

Izuku : FOR THE LAST TIME I DIDN'T HAVE ANY SHIT TO DO WITH HAVING A CHILD.

The kid in his hand started to move or rather struggle around a bit as Izuku noticed it. He looked at the little boy in his hand as he was looking at Izuku while having some little tears in his eyes.

Realizing what he had done, he violently jerked his head around trying to think of anything to do before he looked at Bakugo.

Bakugo was crossing his arm while staring at Izuku as he did the peace sign while mouthing his words.