Chapter 3 - A Large Revelation

Leero : Hello *waves his hand*

Leero was watching as the students of Class 1-A were staring at the little boy who greeted them. They all stood in shock seeing a little boy in front of them.

Toru : WHO LET A CUTE KID HERE IN UA?!?!?

Mina : DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW?!? I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY SIBLINGS. Wait..... white hair, stoic face.... Todoroki is this is your sibling or cousin?

Todoroki who was as shocked as the others, even when not showing it, blinked once as he went towards the kid as he grabbed it by the chin as he turned Leero's head around checking the features of the boy.

He let go off the kid a he turned around towards his classmates.

Todoroki : As much as I hate to say this.... he's not any form of relative of mine.

Class 1-A : NANIIIIIIIII?!?!

Shoji : SO YOU'RE TELLING ME A KID SOMEHOW SNUCK INTO UA UNDETECTED?!?!

Denki : HOW DID HE EVEN GET IN!??

Momo : AND WHERE ARE HIS PARENTS?!?!? THEY COULD BE LOOKING ALL FOR HIM!!

Ochaco : 'There's a kid in here..... there's a kid in here....WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN THIS SITUATION!?!?'

Jirou : Everyone just calm down.... JUST DAMN CALM DOWN WILL YA?!?

The whole class was in a frenzy as they don't even know how to react to Leero's presence being in UA. Bakugo and Izuku were on the couch watching this whole scene with a bead of sweat on their face.

Bakugo : They forgot all about of us huh?

Izuku : I mean we were not in their hair for today, and we're normally the people who caused the most trouble so they probably didn't want to think about us too much.

Bakugo : And I'm sure they're soon gonna calm before asking us since we are with the kid here.

Izuku : Not like I can do much to provide information for Leero's sake.

Bakugo : Already starting to become fatherly? *smirk*

Izuku : Huh? Maybe.... trust me I already want to have this kid as my child, he's literally cute as heck.

Bakugo : He calls you his dad so its safe to say you're already the father of this kid.

Izuku : By HIS words, I don't even think I'm even related to this kid.

Bakugo : *mumbles* Something tells me you're gonna eat those words later.

They looked at the class who was still in a bizarre state,(Todoroki off on the side already having a picture of Leero on a bulletin board) as they all started to settle down slowly knowing they're not even acting professionally in this situation.

They all started to choose their place in the living room as they sat in a circle with Leero beside Izuku and Bakugo.

The president of the class then spoke up.

Iida : OK since we're all settled down now.... Who has an idea on where this kid came from?

None of the class even raised their hand at all as Iida sighed knowing that there wasn't even an answer to it.

Iida : Ok did anyone ever saw the kid on the campus before?

Everyone in the class were thinking about it as some were trying to jog through their memories to see if they ever saw the kid before, if even once. Once again no answer but a shake of their heads.