Chapter 11 - Still Some Room to Improve

Author : Couldn't really think of anything of to write in this chapter but I have to get some canon stuff out of the way. If you already knew about the episode you can skip this. Unless you just want to read for at least some progression :D ;)

2 Weeks Later.....

At Gym Gamma

Izuku : HAAAH

Cracks forms across the debris as the boulder then shattered in an instant. The rocks scatter across the ground in a common fashion. Izuku is seen flexing his fingers as he cocks his fist again for another strike.

Izuku : HAH!

He launches his attack with lightning speed as his One for All sparked with more energy. His hand flinches with his arm shaking. He shook his arm again as he reels his hand back for another attack.

Izuku : HAH!

*CRACK*

And another

Izuku : HAH!

*Crack*

And another

Izuku : HAH!

*Crack*

And another

Izuku : HAh!

*Crack*

Then another lands

Izuku : Hah!

*Crack*

Till his mental exhaustion caught up with him.

Izuku : hah!

His arm falls limp as he stepped back a bit with him hunching over. He then fell on his butt with his arms trying to support him. Only for it to fail as he falls flat on his back. He inhaled and exhaled slowly to relax his body as his voice got thrown out of his head.

Izuku : This is.... just painful to think.

An explosion was heard that was soon followed by a shattering sound, metallic clangs and others. Currently his whole class is now doing a whole session dedicated by the teacher to make special moves for the upcoming Provisional Hero License examination. The place where they would receive the chance to become a hero among the Pros. 

We turn over to the man of hot and cold, Todoroki, as he is looking at both of his arms with them both emitting their elements. Ectoplasm who is currently beside him started to talk to him.

Ectoplasm : As of right now, you can't use both of your sides at once. But have you ever focused fully on one side of yours to what you can do best with it?

Shoto looks at his hand as he draw back the elements. His mind dials back to when he was a kid in the training room. His mental mind reflects back on the constant suffering he endured along with the endearing training he went through. The constant burns, the constant insults, the constant physical beating, the face of the man who ruined his childhood. Burning away in the back of his mind.

Todoroki lowers himself as his left hand as it started to emit more flames, Ectoplasm watches as the boy suddenly started to coat his entire hand in flames. Todoroki then reeled his hand back as the flames started to grow with ferocity, slowly covering his entire arm.