2.

• Asuka •7:00 AM

• Asuka •
7:00 AM

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I flinched and fell out of my bed as I heard one of the loudest bells ever. What the fuck was that?!

"Rise and shine students! It's a Monday today!"

Oh I see. This is how the students wake up everyday. Well who wouldn't wake up from the loudness of that bell in the morning? I got up, showered, and changed. I just wore casual clothes since I haven't received my uniform yet. I hope I won't get looks for it. Unless people are gonna look at me because I'm hot, if that's the case they can look at me all they want.

It seems I still haven't met my roommate. I guess they don't sleep in their dorm? I shouldn't think about it much though. The only thing I should be worried about is how I'm gonna figure out where my class is. I have a paper that shows my schedule for today though I don't know where the classrooms are. This scenario is very familiar. I completely forgot to ask Ali about the classrooms. All we pretty much did yesterday was talk.

.

It looks like Science is my first subject. Ali said "Most classrooms are at the second floor." so I think the second floor is where I should go.

I took an elevator to head down to the second floor. One of the cool things about this school are the elevators. In my old school I had to walk up and down the stairs every single day. The elevator doors opens and there were a lot of people around. It wasn't as loud as I expected it to be honest. There were only few people talking to each other, the rest were just walking around or just stayed quiet. Ali was right about this building being pretty quiet.

Now I had to ask someone where my classroom was. I'm usually a talkative and social person but the people here seemed... intimidating. Most of them didn't look as bright as Ali did, they mostly didn't have emotions on their faces. No smiles or anything. So I'm pretty sure It'll be hard for me to find a friend here. I walked out of the elevator and just looked around. Trying to guess where my classroom was, I'm pretty sure I have to get to the classroom before the bell rings. All main characters are late in their first day of class. I decided to just ask a random guy for directions.

"Hi" I awkwardly greeted this person since I didn't really know how to greet someone properly. They looked at me "Hi" they greeted back "uhh I'm sorry to bother but, do you know where the Science classroom is?" I felt embarrassed for some reason. "Oh yeah. I'm heading there too." I gave them a smile since I didn't know what else to say "Your name is?" they asked me then smiled back "Oh I'm Asuka. I'm a new student." am I making a new friend? "I see. My name's Kiro, nice to meet you Asuka." "Follow me to class." I nodded and followed him