3.

• Asuka •Ding! Ding! Ding!

• Asuka •
Ding! Ding! Ding!

There goes the loud bell again. And now I'm on the floor again. Is it just me or did it get more louder? Then I realized the fact I wasn't even in my own dorm!

"Rise and Shine students! Today is Tuesday!"

I got up and looked at the twins who were still asleep. I better get out of the Dark magic building fast, or else I'll be late. I decided to just leave a note for the twins to thank them for letting me stay over at their dorm.

.

God the hallways were crowded in the Dark magic building. And it was louder than in my building. I think I bumped into 3 or 4 people walking down the hallways. I was getting a Little frustrated.

Then I started bumping into more and more people. To the point I was starting to get cursed at. God I just wanted to get to my building! I was getting more and more lost each minute.

I was about to bump my head into a pole but someone pulled me back "There you are!" I turned around to see "Kiro! Thank the lord you're here!" I sighed in relief "Had a feeling you'd be here. Though I also thought you'd be at the Lust magic building." had it been that obvious? "Please take me back to our building. And after that, give me a map." he laughed at me and we both went to head back to our building.

.

We had History today and god, it certainly messed up my head. All the words are so confusing. How do people like History so much? I agreed to meet up with Kiro at lunchtime.

"Don't you guys have a cafeteria or something?" I asked since, all schools have cafeterias. Though I haven't seen any here.

"We do have one, though recently it got a little... damaged." now I was getting curious again. "Really? What happened?"

"The cafeteria is a big one. Most students from different buildings eat there, that's why it's large. But recently there was a fight between a Light student and a Dark student. It was a disaster, so that's why the cafeteria's under maintenance for now."

I didn't know a fight between a Light student and a Dark student could be so bad that it would cause a whole disaster.

"I should really stay away from fights between a Light student and Dark student huh?" Kiro nodded in response to my question. But I knew I'd get my ass in one of those situations some day.

Kiro agreed to come with me next time if I ever decided to explore again since I would probably get lost. So far the only friends I've made in this school are Kiro and Alin.