11.

Hey guys! I'm back. I recently got hit by a car, that's why I haven't updated. 🥰❤️

•Asuka•

•Asuka•

Lord, what is going on. Can't I have a normal fucking day for once?

I couldn't figure out how to get out of this situation. What do I say? The two males were just there looking at me with a shocked and nervous expression as they rushed to get off of each other.

"I-I'm sorry for ruining your special time! I'll take my leave now!" Is all I blurt out.. After that, I quickly ran out of there without even letting them say anything.

First, Kiro and that guy. Now, Hazuki and Hiroshi? Wow! When is it my turn?

Out of everyone, I didn't expect those two to be the ones making out. Well, I don't really know them both too much, do I?

Who's next? My dad and my teacher? Fuck, I shouldn't jinx it.

I shook my head trying to get rid of these thoughts while I was heading back to my building.

—————————————

I was in my dorm, laying down, staring at the ceiling. I was thinking about how much I regret going here. Well, It's not really my fault. It's my father's.

I still don't understand why he would send me to this kind of school knowing I'm powerless. He could've sent me to a normal one, so why didn't he?

Can't believe I even thought that things were gonna well for me in this school.

Then I heard a knock on the door. I got up and went to open it.

Once I opened it, to my surprise, Kiro was there.

He was still wearing his uniform and he was looking down so I couldn't get a glimpse of his face.

"Oh hey, Kiro. Need anything?" I said. I just tried to act normal with him, even though I haven't seen him for days. "Are you okay?" I asked since he didn't say a word and wasn't lifting his head up.

And then suddenly, he shoved his face into my shoulders, pulling me into a sudden hug.

I got shocked at the sudden moved then I heard a sound from him. He was... crying? I decided to stay silent for a while.

I patted his back trying to comfort him. Then I finally questioned "What's wrong?" He gave no response.

"I-I'm sorry for s-suddenly doing this..." he mumbled as he was still hugging me tightly.