8.

•Asuka•

•Asuka•

"Is that Asuka Light?" when me and Zen walked in, someone approached us and asked pointing at me.

"Yes, the student council president decided to meet him today." Zen replied. I bet the student council president is a Light magic student.

"I see, goodluck then." what?! why 'goodluck'? will something bad happen to me again? give me a break!

The person gave us a smile and waved goodbye. Still worried about that 'goodluck' though, why would I need to be goodlucked?!

Is this student council president person scary? looks like that there's a high chance they are, I really hope not.

I was spacing out overthinking, then I flinched when someone suddenly snapped their fingers infront of my face.

"Are you okay?" It was Zen. I turned to them and they looked concerned. "Y-yeah! I'm fine." I was nervous, It was pretty obvious.

"Let's go then." Zen continued to walk and I continued to follow. You shouldn't be nervous, Asuka! nothing bad will happen. It's just the student council president!

We stopped infront of a big door, and there was a door sign. It said 'Student Council President Office.'

Zen knocked on the door gently. and we both just stood here waiting for it to open. Maybe the president wasn't in there?

I was about to say something but then the door suddenly opened.

Once it opened, Zen took a step inside. I nervously took a step inside after they did.

The door behind us then closed. The office was pretty big, it looked fancy too.

"Greetings, President. The boy you asked for is here." in front of us was an office table and a chair behind it. The chair was facing behind.
It felt like I was in a movie. There was certainly someone sitting in the chair.

The chair turned around and Zen immediately bowed. I stared at Zen for a second then rushed to bow too. Wow, they needed to bow?

Zen stopped bowing and so did I. Finally, I could get a look at the President.

I was about to look at their face but, they had a.. mask on? whaaaaat?

Their mask fully covered their face. They also had a hat on, so I couldn't see their hair.

I don't understand, why does the student council president need a hat and a mask? were they insecure about how they looked? The last time I checked, everyone here was hot. Except that jerk face! never!

"Hello, Zen." they sounded like a male. Even though they had a mask that completely covered their face, I could still hear their voice clearly.

The president stood up and I, of course, observed how they looked more. I looked for their badge but I couldn't see a single badge on them. Did they not have magic?